From Dawn to Darkness

Lillie's POV:

"Bye guys I love you!" I scream at my sisters as they leave.

"bye Katy/ kiity-kat I love you too" they yell back. I go to leave but slip and hit my head on the deck and people scream my name, then every thing goes black

~~ surprise twist (insert evil laugh here)~~

Morgan's Pov: 10 hours earlier

I wake up 4 because of a nightmare.

"why are you up?" DJ asks

"I can't sleep without my teddy bear. It's so embassing! I don't even know why I told you this" I hide my face. he chuckles and I lift my face from its hiding place. "don't laugh at me" I pout as Goeff pushes me into DJ.

"you ok?"

"yeah just tired"

"go to sleep Morgan" and I did.

Nina's POV: 7 hours before the accident

I wake up from someone laying next to me.

"oh sorry!" Alyssa says

"It's okay sweetie" I mess with her strawberry-blonde curls.

"I missed you." she whispers "no one is nice to me back home. They call me names and if I'm late"

"Lyssie?" Kitty-kat whispers "are you up?"

"yea"

"is everything Ok?"

"yeah I just wanted to be in between you 2"

"that's fine sweetie go back to sleep"

"okay Katy" we all went back to sleep.

Noah's POV: 5 hour earlier

I woke up to the twins talking and giggling over anti-me. who is also the girl I likes best friend. isn't this that just brillant! note the sarcasm. I get dressed grab my book The tale of two cities. it is interesting enough to get lost in.

K: "like he is really hot, like seroiusly hot"

S:"really really hot"

Rolling my eyes I go and watch the live feed to see the trio outside sleeping on the deck of the cabins. they must have been locked out again by Gwen or Lils. I chuckle at this though and switch to the mess hall feed. that's weird, everyone else is asleep on the floor. Lils was laying with two girls, one younger and one the same age. what the heck! I click on the button to watch last nights episode. I fell asleep after trying to hide from Izzy, who kept trying to take my book all day.

"I was right" Lils gasps and it switches to the confessional 

Lillie: glaring "the only time when I regret being right. Remind me why I didn't just stay home writing fan fictions on my laptop. Oh yeah, the stupid head cheerleader! Speaking of laptop I forgot about it!" runs away.

That is just like her, forgetting something after having it. I remember what happened during one of our free days and our little bonding moment

A day after the 1st challenge

I was sitting down reading against a tree when the girl 1 year junoir to him rushes up.

"Noah have you seen my Harry Potter necklace? I can't find it anywhere!" she is obsessed with Harry Potter.

"yeah I saw it" I chuckle it's around her neck.

Her eyes light up. "you have really?"