triple dog dare

I was having a massage when it happened, Chris was back. He got us all togather, even my sisters, by the pool.

"what do you think he wants?" i ask Noah.

"to dress us up all as girls and rule the world!" Noah sarcasticly cackles with a wild look on his face, making me laugh and shake my head while somehow managing to trip. He chuckles and helps me up. "having trouble walking?" he smirks and I pout, making him laugh more.

"carry me?"

"No! you have 2 legs you can walk." he smirks and then starts to drag me.

"No I'm not going!" he manages to throw me over his shoulder and walks outside to the pool. "can you at leadt make it so I'm comforterble!" I whine. He switches me to bridle style. "Thank you" We sit down on a poolside chair. We're early so I turn on my side and curl into his side while he stays on his back, an arm around me and start reading until Chris shows up.

"we ran out ideas to torture the contestants with, so if you can dare anyone in the final three something what would it be? write it on a peice of paper and the interns are the only ones who will see it besides for when it's used on the show. Now go and meet here in 10!"

I grin and get the location of the key to Chris's house, put it in an envolpe, write the directions on it, seal it, and write the thing for Chris to read. I tell my sister's and friends what the dare is and Morgan tells me what hers was: list all of Noah's allergies in 20 secs and you can only study the paper for 30 secs. She is a genius.

"okay campers the interns will collect them and the show starts in 20. This episode is mandatory to watch, ha ha. See ya losers!" Chris leaves. Oh great, I think I just signed my friend's death wish. Oh and Heather's but who cares about her.

____

I was sipping on sweet tea with Nina at the juice bar when the show begins. It turns out that Nina, Lyssie, Bridgette, and Morgan like sweet tea too. Anyways, Noah was to my left with his arm around me and Neens is to my right and Lyssie is in my lap. We listen to it until the challenge comes on.

"I bet you 20 bucks Nina will puke before Lillie!" Cody bets Noah, making me scoff. I've done it before.

"You're on!" my boyfriend shakes his hand.

The screen changes to Chris talking about a bet he made with Chef on who would puke 1st. It changes back to the stage, where the spinner lands on Duncan.

"okay let's get this party started. Duncan's dare...Lick Owen's armpit" sick! he never shaves!

I pause it and turn to my twin "10 bucks she passes to Heather!" we shout together. "no I said it 1st. stop coping me!" Everyone laughs at us.

"No, she'll pass it to Owen" Courtney bets us and we shake hand. Nina starts it.

Gwen passes it to Heather and Courtney gives us 10 each.

"Nice doing business with you" we cackle and Noah rolls his eyes at us. We look and see her do it and fall down gagging. I cheer madly and high-5 my sister as Heather spins the wheel and gets her (lame) dare.

"Chew your own toenail slowly" she passes it to Gwen who does it.

Owen spins and gets Beth's dare: chew a wad of Harold's gum and to our disgust does it, making my sister puke. The camera zooms in on him picking his nose and I set Lyssie down andrun over to the trashcan on the other side of the juice bar with Noah following me. He holds my hair and rubs my back as I puke.

"thanks" I rush back to my room and brush my teeth. I look over my self in the bathroom mirror. A pair of big light green eyes with indigo flecks and black eyeliner outlining them stare back at me, I have long black thick eyelashes, my wavy brownish-red hair with saphire stripes which is now almost down passed my chest by an inch hanging loosely around my shoulders like a curtain, full light pink lips with clear shiny lip gloss on paused in a frown, my lightly tan skin has a few mosquito bites around my forehead and bags under my eyes that my foundation didn't cover. I frown at my reflection and start to search for my silver with diamonds fox pendant black hair tie.