the awake-a-thon or the death of me.

I wake up to an air horn but don't get out of bed or open my eyes as Leshawna yells at Chris about her not being a farmer at 7 in the morning. I feel someone try to get me up.

"wake up Lils it's time to get up" Gwen shakes me. I groan and back up against the wall where she can't reach. "Lillie get up!" she yells at me, I just snuggle closer to the pillow.

Eventually they get tired of trying to get me up and I feel someone try to wake me again.

"Lillie wakey wakey" I hear Noah and Owen say. I grab my pillow and bitch slap Noah with it (Owen was hiding behind him, smart) "ouch seriously why is it always me" he screams while I innocently smile at him, my eyes still closed.

"is it noon?" I ask.

"no" Owen replies

"sure I'll get up" My voice was laced with sarcasm

"really" owen asks

"no go pheasents" I slap them again.

"oh that's it" i feel skinny arms grab my ankle and pull me off the top bed. I fall on the floor and am dragged out. I still have a hold of my pillow and am hitting Noah with it. Behind me everyone else is laughing at us, but I manage to get free and run back to my bed, leaving a mad Noah behind.

"told you!" my brother yells as I reach my bed. When I go to climb in a girl intern grabs me and throws me out side with a change of clothes. Jerk ! I stand up and angrily go get changed in a few minutes. Once I'm done I walk outside and glare at Chris and slowly approach him, a murderous look on my face. I nod to Eva and we stand together with our teams waiting for the right moment. Cody tries to touch her IPod and she tries to bite him.

"morning hope you slept well" Chris tells us

"hi Chris you look really buff in those shorts" the she-devil compliments. Ewe gross!!!

"I know"-ewer-"okay I hope your all ready the next challenge is in exactly 1 minute"

"oh excuse me I don't think that's enough time to eat break fest" Owen worries

"oh you'll get break fest Owen right after you complete the 20 k run around the lake"

"oh"-what is up with all the oh ing "so you re funny now. you know what I think is funny" Eva asks while we run at him. Owen, Tyler, and Harlod try to hold me back as Eva is held back by Duncan and Geoff and yelled at by miss CIT. "you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"a little you have 30 seconds" we line up and he talks again "ok runners on your mark get set go!"

___

I'm running by Owen until he stops and gets a drink, while I ran on and caught up with Noah who unlike me was panting.

"how are not panting?" he wheezes

I shrug "Eva and I work out at the gym together" I say in my normal voice to him. He was my best friend on the island besides Owen and Eva and we spent most of our 3 days taking with eachother.

"how come you talk so quiet?" he asks in his monotone voice

"the people at my school bully me when DJ's not around and something else that happened before that"

"oh sorry I asked" For once he wasn't sarcastic.

"it's fine you didn't know" I see Owen behind us and suddenly Noah falls over. "Noah!"

"what happened to him?" Owen asks

"I don't know he just fell"

Without warning Owen picks me and Noah up and runs the the mess hall. I see Chris filing his nails. "clear a table, stat!" Owen puts me down then runs to a table and starts giving Noah CPR. I feel his forehead. It's a little hot, but he should be awake by now, huh. I stop Owen and sit on Noah's chest, he is wide-eyed and in pain from me being on his chest. "you faker!" I lean down and whisper in his ear.