My secrets revealded part two

I find a tree to sit down at a tree after a few minutes of running. I feel myself break down as I sit down. Something lands on my shoulder and fur brushes against my leg and I open my eyes to see a rabbit on my lap and Mystery on my shoulder.

I start singing a song I wrote a week after the a accident, Reality. I startt to sing it through

"This is reality I tell myself as you walk away leaving me behind

Nothing's gonna be the same now" i pet the bunny and Mystery until Gwen races out and collapse next to me, scaring them off.

"oh Lillie she's horrible!!" Gwen moans.

"i know and pleaze don't pity me I can't stand pity" I crie out and curl in a ball.

"I promise i won't trust me I know how you feel my dad died in a crash too. By the way I'm friends with you because you're sweet and awesome" she hugs me and I hug back after awhile to my surprise. we end up crying ourselves to sleep.

_____

3rd person

"Lillie!, Gwen!, where are you guys?" terrifeid campers (not Heather or Courtney) ran around the camp looking for the 2. DJ and Owen were attacking Heather while she was running away. Everyone was surprised at this but ignored it, she deserved it. They have been gone for 6 hours.

"campers Gwen and Lillie have been found but want to be left alone for now." Chris's voice came over the loud speaker. there was a wave of relif over the campers.

_____

Lillie's Pov:

"I FOUND THEM!" I see Noah standing over me with an intern. Gwen was asleep next to me with a protective-big-sister look on her face.

"Noah what are you doing here?" He picks me up as Gwen starts to wake up. She looks around before noticing us, and asking the same question.

"I was sent to take Lillie to get her medicine by Chris"

"okay but why you? no offense." Gwen asks

"none taken and I have no Idea Chef had grabbed me sent me out and here we are"

"wow you weren't sarcastic" she gasped

"when my kinda friend? is in trouble I'm serious."

"no your Noah!" i joke (plez tell me you know that reference)

"funny but come on lets get your meds" he starts walking and we go to this beach hidden from sight and go to get my medicine on the mainland. As soon as we get there we see Momma on the docks with my meds.

"momma!"

"baby girl!" i run over to her and hug her tightly.

"momma we've missed you so much"

"I know but I have to go, bye baby girl"

i nod and take the bag before getting on the boat.

"bye Momma" we pull away and I hug Noah tightly, crying.

"Noah I want to still be friends with you"

"i do to Lils. oh yeah your team lost."

"yes I can vote off that female dog" Noah laughs and shakes his head

"you are special Lils, special. Well this is where I leave you. Bye Lils, go straight to the campfire" i nod at his stern and sarcastic tone" Bye sarcasim king" i jump off the boat and leave him there smirking.

"Lillie you're ok" ten different voice say as I'm brought in a group hug.

"where's Justin?" i asked confused

"he was voted off"

"dang it!" i snap my fingers as Owen hands me my songbook.

"you missed it DJ and Owen chased Heather around the camp grounds and she got a broken wrist" Izzy says.

they grin sheepishly "thank you guys"

Gwen pulls me away so we can work on our revenge plan.

"hey how about we steal her make up bag" i suggest.

"no she'll just use Lindsey's. Wait! we follow me"

"what Gwen" she ignores me and continues walking until we get to the Bass boys door and she knocks on it.

"didn't you say you brought a red ant farm with you" she asks Harold who answers the door.

"yes" he gives it to us and we split up to tell the others to lock their doors.

"Bridgette lock your door tonight, you too boys i tell them and run away. Gwen is already there when I walk up and we break it on Heather's bed.

"sweet dreams everyone" Gwen says as Heather runs out screaming and I lock the door.

"Good night girls" i tell them before going to sleep. I am kinda liking camp right now.

~~yay i got it done. Oh and I got best of Breed for my Sr. Doe Polish. They decide to have a class for Polish once we all where out there showing for the other breeds catagory last minute. It confused the hell outta me and this boy beside me who also has a Sr. Doe Polish. Once they finally got to the class for Polish there was 5 Sr. bucks and 3 Sr. Does. They called for bucks then annoced for my sister and the boy with the other Doe to go out there with thier Sr. Doe Polish. I was confused then realised they meant me, so I went in there told them that they said the wrong name they corrected it. Or so I though, it turns out they put down my sister's thiranthas tatto down instead of my Polish's tatto. They were not organized at all. Also I got 5th in junior showmanship out of about 28 people on guesses mostly, no kidding. The only ? I knew was what breed my Polish is.

While My not-so-Lionhead placed 5th and freaked out on this slanted-wire holder thing for the rabbits to go in. He literally did a circle up the slanted part. I was trying not to laugh, he's afraid of his own shadowso it didn't surprise me at all, while the other people were shocked. But hey I actually placed when I though I was going to be the 1st sent back. 

My sister showed my Loinhead for her intermeadate showmanship and so this judge had one of the boys saying the name of the breeds of rabbits on the table and he said for snicks "a lionhead... I'm pretty sure" offending my rabbit. I fell to the ground laughing at that one. Her thriantha didn't place, but the trophy I got has thriantha on it instead of Polish, which is written on the papper thing the plaque is on. That is all next one in a day or 2 kl3~~