Did You Steal My Hoodie?

*YOUR POV*
You finally had a day off. Thank god!! It had been a long day at the prison. Helping out anyone you can. You and Carl were best friends and extremely close. Carl was on a run so you decided to sneak into his cell and steal his hoodie. Going back to your cell, Glenn stops you.

"Hey, Y/n!!" Glenn says going from a grin to a confused look.

"Hi Glenn! Whats up?" You replied with a concerned look on your face.

He laughs, "Is that Carl's hoodie?" He teased.

You started blushing, nodded then walked away back to your cell.

After going back to your cell, you decided to read comics you had on your bedside table. The whole cell block had been quiet, people were napping, on runs, outside farming. All of a sudden, the cell block door opens. You see a boy with a sheriffs hat on. He walked right past your cell. Kind of hurt you a little but didn't bother. It was winter and Carl was looking for his other hoodie (minus the one he was wearing) but couldn't find it. He headed to your cell.

"Hey Y/n, have you seen my---" he cut himself off by realizing you had been wearing it. He giggled and smiled.

"I got cold?" You blushed bright red and covered half of your face with the hoodie, looking very snuggly under your blanket.

"Did you steal my hoodie?!" Carl said in a joking matter but acted offended.

"Yes." You admit.

"LOOKS BETTER ON HER CARL!" Rick shouts from the table a few feet from the cell.

You and Carl started laughing. Carl sat on the end of the bed, twirling his thumbs together and un-twirling them.

"I have something to tell you." Carl says, Glenn peaking around the corner but you and Carl don't notice.

You looked confused at first but then nodded. You lean up and kiss his cheek passionately, still blushing as red as a tomato.

"YOU OWE ME A CHOCOLATE BAR MICHONNE!" Glenn yells.

You and Carl reacted fast and turned around to Glenn smirking. Glenn says, "I didn't say stop... LOVE BIRDS" and runs off.

Carl gets up, pecks your lips, and chase after Glenn. He yelled "YOU CAN KEEP THE HOODIE, Y/N!" while chasing Glenn to 'attack' him.

Your heart melted.