Cuddle Time.

It had been morning. Carl sat at the side of the bed reading a list of stuff he needs to get on his run with Rick and Daryl.

"Good morning, Carl." You say with a cheesy smile on your face.

"Go back to sleep, Y/n," he pouts, "you're so cute when you sleep!" he whines.

"Oh? So I'm not cute when I'm awake?" You say in a jokingly matter.

"Not what I meant." He chuckled out as he got up to start getting dressed. "I am going on a run today." He said.

You got up and wrapped your arms around his waist from behind, leaning your head on his shoulder. "You can't go. I need more cuddle time with my favorite person ever!!" You beg.

"Favorite person?" He asked curious but jokingly.

"Yep. Feel special yet?" You ask in a flirtatious way.

He turned around and put his hand under your chin, about to kiss you, and says "Not yet." He admits with a cheesy smile and kisses you on the lips, cupping your face.

"I would call you some mean names by now but I love you too much." You say as he's taking his shirt off to put a clean one on.

"Exactly why you'll let me go on this run today?" He asks curiously.

"Fine." You give up. Looking down at the ground kicking around one of Judith's toy balls.
-
Carl returned from his run. You have had the most boring 3 hours of your life, without him being there and all. You were on the couch playing with Judith and her toy doll in your lap. A boy with a brown sheriffs hat walks in.

"Brother!" Judith spits out, kind of mumble like but shes a baby, she can't help it.

You turn around smiling at Carl as he looked super impressed from the first words that had left Judith's mouth.

"What have you been teaching her?" Carl jokes out.

"Just a few simple words like 'dad', 'brother', and 'y/n." You laugh.

"First walking, now this? What's next, teaching her how to shoot a gun?" He jokes again.

"She'd still probably have better aim than you." You say.

"Hey!" He yells and walks over, "I'm pretty impressed. I think you deserve more---" You cut him off and set Judith on the couch.

"CUDDLE TIME?!" You say springing up and throwing your arms around his neck giving him a long hug.

"Yep." Carl says.
-
Rick walks in, after a while, to see you two siting on the couch, hands interlocked and just talking.

"Hey Carl. I need you to come with Daryl and I tomorrow again. We want to go back and get that last truck." Rick asks.

"Uh... I can't tomorrow." Carl says awkwardly.

"Why?" Rick questions raising and eyebrow, looking at me.

"We have a cuddle day tomorrow. Y/n got Judith to say the word "brother" earlier as I walked in the door." He says, smirking bigger than ever.

"Wow. Thats--- thats pretty impressive. Well, us Grimes are known for the best at cuddling so if Carl doesn't give you his best cuddles tomorrow, come find me and I'll give him a punishment" Rick says laughing and joking.

"Dad!" Carl says embarrassed.

"Wow Carl, looks like you got some pressure on you now." You say smirking.

"Cuddle time starts now!" He says jumping off the couch, racing you up to your guys bed.

"Cheater!! You got a head start!" You yell, chasing him.

After finally reaching the bed, you and Carl cuddled. Talking about anything you could. While doing so, he's give you sloppy kisses you on the neck and cheek. Making you feel protected and warm inside. He "accidentally" left a love bite on the middle of your neck. A full day of teasing was for sure going to happen the next day from people in Alexandria.