Lipstick.

*YOUR POV*
Carl and you were best friends. Had been since before the outbreak, we loved each other as friends. Carl was just the age to be able to go on runs, not alone but with one other person instead of a group. We were both at that age! Rick had assigned us to go out and find anything we can, we had all day to find resources. We left and went to a small town a few miles away.

"Y/n, check this out." Carl said, holding up a polaroid camera, "Let take pictures together." He continued happily.

"Thats cool! I know Glenn has one too." You said back with a happy tone as well.

"Come here! Lets take a picture together." He said. You walk over and Carl snaked his arm around your waist pulling you to his side as you take the picture. Carl had liked you for the longest time. You liked him back but you felt as if he wouldn't feel the same. He snapped the photo and took out the printed picture. "You look cute." He said, having a small devilish smirk on his face.

You both continued to scavenge around the store. You found some bright red lipstick. You duck behind a shelf and use a tiny broken mirror to put it on. You come back up and walk over to Carl, "Hey Carl, get a picture of this." You wrap your arm around his shoulder and press your lips on his cheek as he snapped another photo, him making a surprised face while doing it. After that one printed, you took one of the 'aftermath' of the cheek kiss.

Carl looked at you and said, "Wow.. I, uhh... didn't know you liked me like that..." He finished with pick cheeks and a bright red lipstick mark left on it.

"I'm sorry I did that... I--" you get interrupted by Carl.

Carl chuckled and continued to speak, "I didn't say stop..." He said looking down.

"Well, in that case..." You pull him in and kiss him passionately on the lips STILL having the lipstick on.
-
You got back to the prison, you and Carl had completely forgotten about the lipstick. As you both walked in with 4 bags full of supplies, giggle and laughs came all through the room.

"Hey Rick, looks like your boy had fun on that run. We should really limit the people he goes with." Daryl said teasing Carl and I for our mini make out session.

"Yeah. Carl, go clean your face." Rick says laughing harder than he had expected too.

I quickly give Carl another small kiss on the cheek, leaving another lipstick mark, he shook his head while laughing, walking off to wipe off the remainder of lipstick on his cheek.