Cute Little Hickeys

*Your POV*

It had been a beautiful morning, Carl got up before you to cook breakfast and somehow you managed to get out of your comfy bed. You started to get dressed, threw on a light pink shirt with a light gray button up plaid shirt over it. Carl walked in behind you and snaked his arms around your waist, making you jump a tiny bit, he noticed your movement and held you a bit tighter. He placed his jaw in the crevice of your neck and head. Cuddling you like no tomorrow.

"Breakfast is ready." He said as he sucked a little on my neck, starting to give me tiny hickeys.

"Carlllllll," you whine a little, "someones gonna catch us." You struggle to say, you loved the feeling of his soft lips on your neck.

You move your head a little upwards and to the left so Carl has more room to put his head in and make love bites on.

Then he stopped.

1, 2, 3, 4 hickeys you counted total.

"Carl! You know I'm not wearing a turtle neck, right?!" I said, turning around looking at him. He giggled a little bit and pecked my lips.

"Don't worry, I got you covered." Carl whipped out a small container from his pocket, it was a concealer he had found on a run yesterday. He must've planned this.

He applied the concealer to my neck gently and rubbed it in, almost making the hickeys barley noticeable. Thank god Carl is smart.

"No more hickeys for a while, Mr!" I said to Carl, struggling to keep a serious face.

"No promises, ma'm." He replied back, kissing my lips softly then grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs for food.

Sorry this was short! I haven't had time to update <3