I Think I'm Pregnant!

*YOUR POV*
It was 4:39 in the morning. You had rushed to the bathroom. Carl right behind you holding your hair back as you released puke into the toilet.

"You okay...?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah... I think I ate some bad food yesterday. Sorry to wake you baby." You respond.

Michonne rushes in after being awoken from an strange amount of running in the hall.

"The heck. Y/n, are you okay?" Michonne asked.

"Yeah. Im fine. Just bad food." You nod and reply.

"I'll have Denise check you out later on." Michonne confirmed and lef you and Carl back to bed.

You lay in bed, can't sleep. Eyes wide open. "Carl.." you say.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Remember a few weeks ago... we had--- you know, without protection." You asked awkwardly.

"Yeah...?" He was confused.

"What if I'm pregnant..." You worry.

"That's impossible." He says looking at you with those puppy dog eyes glistening in the moonlight.

"Wasn't impossible for Maggie." You say.

"They wanted a kid. We didn't." He replies.

"You don't want a kid...?" You sound sad while saying that with a pit in your stomach.

"No! I want a kid, what I mean is they planned for it. We didn't..." Carl assured.

You cuddle up on Carl's chest, listening to the sound of his heart beat. Soothing you to sleep.
-
Morning had finally came. You felt extremely ill and went to the bathroom and threw up more. Rick walks in moments later, Carl was outside with Michonne.

"You okay there...?" He confusingly asked.

"Rick... I think I'm pregnant." You say, stuttering.

Rick looked down, he chuckled a little bit. "You and Carl have been---" he laughed a little more. "Sorry, it's just funny to think that you and Carl--"

You interrupt him, "Yes, Carl and I have had sex, many times! Michonne said she'd take me by Denise this morning but Denise said it was most likely food poisoning."

"Well, I'll have Glenn do a secret run for you today. And pick up some more condoms you freaks." He chuckled.
-
Glenn had gotten back from the run with condoms in all different sizes and a pregnancy test.

Shaking as you held it in your hand, waiting for the lines to show. What were you going to do? Cry? Probably. You couldn't imagine. You set the test down and head downstairs to get some strawberries. As you came back to the bathroom, the test was gone.

You entered your room and saw Carl on the bed, holding the test, waiting for the results to show.

"You didn't tell me you had Glenn get these..." He said a little worried.

"I was going to tell you after I see the results." You say.

"Well congrats. You're having a kid." He walked off a little frustrated and handed you the test on the way.
-
It was around dinner. You heard Carl and Rick fighting downstairs. You sat on the stairs hearing the whole thing...

"How am I going to raise a kid! In this world! With Negan in our lives!!" He said with rage.

"Carl, calm down." Rick tried to calm him down.

"Calm down? Dad! My girlfriend is having a kid! I haven'y even married her yet! I want a kid but, not now. Not till Negan is dead. I am happy, I really am! But... its not fair." Carl said, calming down a little.

"Your fault son, you knew the things that could happen when your don't put on protection." Rick said.

"UGH!" Carl stormed off to the stairs, seeing your head leaning against the wall, sitting on a stair case. "You heard all of that... didn't you..." He asked.

You nodded, went upstairs, laid in bed, and started to cry. Carl was right. What if Negan took their baby, took me, killed the baby, hurt Carl... the possibilities were endless.

"Im sorry." He said started to cuddle with you. "We'll get through this. Negan will not touch our baby or even know you're pregnant."

"But Carl... he knows everything. He'll figure out sooner or later." You stutter.

"Ill protect you. And little ass kicker 2." He chuckled, rubbing his hands on your stomach, kissing your neck and shoulders, and smiling as he did it.