Sing. Just Sing.

*YOUR POV*
Carl and you had been dating for 3 months. Glenn was always jealous because you two were a cuter couple than him and Maggie. It was almost Judith's nap time. Beth had went on a run so you were on baby duty. Judith was all giggly and happy so it was hard to put her down. You decided to sing to her a song. You sang "Rise Up" because you agreed with Beth when she mentioned cradles falling out of trees. You started singing;

"You're broken down and tired, of living life on a merry-go-round. And you can't find the fighter, but I see it in you, so we're gonna walk it out. And move mountains, and move mountains--"

You continue to sing and after a few seconds she was asleep.

"You're good with her." Carl says, you didn't know he was watching and listening.

"Carl! You scared me." You reply, putting Judith in her crib.

"You sounded amazing." Carl implies.

"I was in choir before this whole thing started. Wasn't really into solos so I never did them." Rubbing your hand up and down your arm.

"I have known you for two years. Dated you for 3 months, and I didn't know that?" Carl chuckled out.

"Everyone has a secret. There's mine." You blush.

Carl came behind you and you kissed Judith on the head, wrapping his arms around your waist making you feel secure as ever.

He grabbed your hand and let you up to your guys cell. He sat you on the bed, pecked your lips and made a pouty face.

"What?" You asked confused.

"Sing. Just sing." Carl begged.

"NoOo, Carl. Its no good." You giggled out.

"Its no good if nobody can hear it." Carl added.

"Fine...!" You said. Then you started singing "Cant Help Falling In Love With You" by Elvis. "Wise men say. Only fools, rush, in. For I, can't help, falling in love, with, you."

"See. Beautiful." Carl smiles. "Maybe you could sing me a song while unbuckling---"

You interrupt him, "No!! Its only been 3 months. How bout we wait 3 years." You say dying of laughter.

Michonne walked in. "Found em!" She yells calling Rick over.

"What do we have here?" Rick says smirking.

"Just a girl with a beautiful face, and voice." Carl said blushing.

"Okay. Well, Daryl and I are heading on a run, Michonne is in charge. No funny business, you two." Rick winks and walks off.

"NO PROMISES." Carl yells from the cell.

Carl pecks your lips and chuckles. "No promises." He reminded you.

"Oh I heard. Gotta catch me first, flirty boy!" You take off running singing "Should I Stay Or Should I Go" by the clash.

Carl chasing you into the field. He finally got you. So you decided to tease him.

You grab his shoulder and start kissing his neck. Rubbing your hands through his hair. Giving him the idea you want to.

"I could get used to this..." He groans.

"Sing. Just sing, Carl... sike." You say, running back to the cell, into your bed. Carl chasing after and giving you cuddles.