Secretly Pregnant (PART II)

*YOUR POV*
I sat by Carl as Rick and Michonne got up. Michonne told me it was time to go. She picked me up. I kept screaming "NO NO NO!" and fidgeting out of her arms. We get out of the church and I go to run back in and hear a gunshot. My future husband. My best friend. My boyfriend. My love. My friend. My family. Gone. Forever. I fell to the floor, sobbing. All my years of being in this
horrible world, that were better with Carl, had turned black and white.

-

It had been a week since everything happened. Rick and Michonne buried Carl at Alexandria... we went to see the Scavengers but they were all gone. Everyone other than Jadis. Rick and Michonne decided to drop me off at Hilltop where I decided to give the news to Maggie.

"Hey Y/n!" Maggie greeted me with a southern sounding accent.

I nodded to her and ran straight to her trailer. Luckily it was empty. She followed me and asked me what was wrong.

"Y/n... Are you okay?" Maggie said, slowly but concerned.

I hesitated before I spoke because I was too scared to tell her about Carl passing, "I'm pregnant and Carl's dead. Saviors blew up Alexandria and we got away in the sewers where Carl revealed his bite to us." I said fast but she heard every word.

"Y/n.. I-- I'm sorry. I know Carl was close to being a husband to you... I am so so sorry..." She said.

"He... he umm. He wrote you a letter. Rick dropped me off here with the letters to everyone that was here." I said, handing her the letter with the name 'Maggie' on the cover of it.

'Dear Maggie,
I know. You are curious to what happened to me. Y/n, my dad, or Michonne probably already told you. I'm sorry I didn't have a easier way to say goodbye. I trust you Maggie, I trust you so much. You're like a sister to me. I have a favor to ask... Will you please give the ring taped to the bottom of this paper to Y/n. Thank you Maggie. I love you! I'll say hi to Beth for you. I'll keep her and your dad safe. Goodbye.'

She read the note in her head and teared up. She untaped the object taped to her note and said, "He- he wanted you to have this... Y/n." and she handed me the ring.

"Thank you..." I said silently. Sliding the ring on my right ring finger.

"Now. We need to discuss your pregnancy. It's Carl's, right?" She asked.

I nodded my head yes in a response.

"I have some vitamins for you, I usually take them but you're only 17. You need them more than I do." She said rummaging through her cabinet for vitamins she had from Jesus' run.

"No... no Maggie, I can't. I know how important Glenn was to you-- I can't take the vitamins, I just can't." You continued to her, stuttering.

"I have many bottles of these, Y/n." She said, stacking 6 bottles of vitamins on top of one another. "Trust me. I think I'm covered." She laughed.

I got tossed the bottle of vitamins. They had a picture of cute dinosaurs on them. "I think I need some time alone, Maggie. You're like a mother to me and all, I don't want to seem rude but, you understand." I stuttered more than normal, trying to fight back the tears.

"I'll leave you be. I understand." She said, putting a hand on my shoulder and smiling very small.

She left the room and I sat down on the couch in her trailer. I started crying, looking at the vitamins and the ring on my hand. I pressed my lips against the ring and hoped Carl dying was a nightmare. A terrible nightmare. My head shot up when there was a knock at my door. It was Enid. "Hey... Y/n. You okay?" She said looking concerned.

"Yeah, I umm-- just was thinking about some stuff. Sorry." I said, quickly wiping some tears from my cheek.

"You have a ring on...?" She noticed almost immediately.

"Yeah, umm.." I said with my shaky and cracking voice, "Carl, he got bit... and the saviors bomb Alexandria. We all got away into the sewers and Carl revealed his bite... we brought him to the church and said our goodbyes... he took himself out while he could." I finished. Fiddling with the ring. She started tearing up because she liked him but he never liked her like that. I continued, "I'm pregnant... and Carl wrote letters to everyone he loved. Maggie had a ring in hers, Carl trusted her to give it to me." I said.

"Did he... write one to me..." She stuttered.

"I'm not sure. Rick has the other half of the letters." I said honestly.

"Okay... I umm. Need to go." Enid said rushing out. Not looking back when she closed the door.

-

AUTHORS NOTE --- Hey guys! So this specific imagine (Secretly Pregnant) is supposed to be like a whole Walking Dead episode except all in your point of view and not switching to other peoples. Thanks for understanding :))