Nothing Is The Same.

DISCLAIMERS:
1, This is a little bit inspired by @ urnotcarlgrimes! not all of it but just the basic storyline.
2, This is based off of season 8, episode 8, but carl is not bit.
Enjoy!

*YOUR POV*

Bombs went off everywhere in Alexandria. Negan has arrived. You never met Negan personally or even got near him. You minded your own business when he was around. You and Carl were running everywhere that night. Putting smoke bombs on the ground, killing and confusing the Saviors with your taunting. You were running, making sure Carl was behind you. You both fled to the sewers to join everyone else that was down there. Carl greets Daryl and takes Judith from his arms.

"Hi Judith." Carl says, while you come over and kiss her four head.

Carl gave Judith back to Daryl and you lead Carl to the end of the sewer to talk to him privately.

"I need to go back out there." You say, looking serious as ever to Carl.

"What? No! You can't. It's too risky!" He replies with immediate concern and worry.

"All of Judith's baby food is by the tree near the lake. She can't have no food! Also, I need to find Negan. I need to have a discussion with him." You say, looking Carl in his eye and raise your eyebrows.

"I... Fine. WAIT, Y/n. I will be at the sewer surface, I will have smoke bombs ready in my hand. Lead Negan at least 30 feet away from the entrance and if he threatens you, Ill throw a bomb and you RUN. Got it?" He said, giving up on fighting with you.

"Got it." You say, planting a swift kiss on his cheek before exiting the sewer.
-
You run to the tree with the resting baby bag against it.

"FREEZE" You hear a man say behind you, "Turn around. Drop the bag. Or else." You turn around and toss the bag on the other side of you.

"Hi. You must be Negan." You say to the man, in a leather jacket, holding Lucille.

"How do you know? I've never met you in my life!" He said in shock and dis belief.

"We need to talk." You say. Negan began to give up and let you get the bag and lead him to Ricks place, avoiding Carl's plan.
-
"Talk." He demands.

"You know the kid. Carl? He is my boyfriend. I have a proposal for you. From all of us." You confirm with him.

"You're Carls--- wait? Carl, actually gets some?" He laughs, then continues, "I can't believe Carl is all grown up. Wow. Okay. Sorry, please continue----" He pauses, "I never got your name."

"Y/n." You say, giving him the glare Carl does.

"Y/n. What a BEAUTIFUL name. Anyways, your proposal?" He asked.

"We give you what we have left. Ammo. Guns. Food. Water. Civilization. And you leave us be. You don't get half, you get whole. We leave Alexandria, and never return. Same goes for Hilltop, and The Kingdom." You say.

"You see, Y/n, its not about any of the supplies. Its about your leader and how he messed up. He killed a WHOLE OUTPOST. He owns me every month, half of what he has got. Thats his payment. Either he dies, or you all do." Negan said, doing that grin he always did.

You sit there for a minute, thinking of what to say.

"Take me." You say. Breathing calm and slow.

"What did you say?" He said.

Carl is standing outside the window, watching in disbelief.

"If there has to be someone who gets killed, gets taken, it should be me. I know. Carl already said earlier for you to kill him. But thats not how it should be. If anyone goes, its me..." You say. Re-acting what Carl pulled earlier.

You see Carl out of the corner of your eye, aiming his gun at Negan through the window but ignore his action.

"Y/n. Who do you think I am?" Negan asked.

"A man who is already dead." You say looking down.

"What---" Negan says, not being able to finish his sentence as Carl shot him, right in the chest.

"RUN!" He yelled.

You run out the door and grab the baby bag on the road and back in the sewers. Negan running after but slowing down and passes out on the street.

TO BE CONTINUED.