Selfish

*Your POV*

Carl and Rick had beeb out on a run today and I had been bored out of my mind, yes I had Beth but she was busy with Judith, and yes there is all the other kids like Patrick, Lizzie and Mika but they weren't my age and always would act childish along the lines of naming the walkers. Carl said they aren't pets and I agreed 100%.

I had never been so bored in my life. Usually when Carl is here, we cuddle in his cell and talk about the most random things we could think of. We're only 15 so it's not like we're gonna do anything else, and going in dates isn't really an option anymore.

*3 Cruel Long Hours Late*

I was sitting in Carl's cell, waiting for him to get back. I was reading some of his comic books! I heard the giant cell gate outside of the cells close and there he is. He's finally back. He walked into his cell right past me and set his hat down, and grabbed more bullets. Leaving without even saying hello. I started to follow him.

"Carl? Carl!" I yell as he walks towards the exit, following behind.

"What." He said with a small tone.

"Are you okay?" I ask in concern.

"I'm fine. I'm going to go help my dad with gun training outside of the block." He said about to walk off.

"Hey. I've been bored all day. Lonely all day," I say as I wrapped my arms around his neck, placing them on his shoulder, "Don't I at least get a turn with you?" I said, making small puppy dog eyes.

"Well, aren't you selfish today." Carl said, chuckling and snaking his arms around my waist.

"So...?" I said waiting for an answer.

"I'll ask my dad if I can give you a turn for the rest of the day." He finally gave. He grabbed my cheek and kissed my lips then went to go ask Rick for permission. I headed back to the cell and was joined shortly after by Carl. We cuddled for the rest of the day.

A/N: I'm sorry it was short but at least it was cute!