Let The Teasing Begin.

*Your POV*
You and Carl had a fun night, it ended with lots of making out and cuddling. You both had woken up the next morning. You did your usual, went to the bathroom in your room, and went to go brush your teeth.

"Ummm... Carl." You said, nervous.

"What Y/n?" He said, as he walked over.

"Whats this on my neck... specifically WHY is there so many hickys on my neck!" You said about to laugh but fighting it back.

"Oops." Carl said all innocent and sweet, "Let the teasong begin." He said laughing.

"Carl—." You were going to say something but he kissed you on the lips to shut you up.

"Its fine. Just act natural and nobody will care." Those simple words were helping you a little bit.

-

You both head downstairs and sitting at the table was Glenn, Rick, and Daryl.

"Hey Y/n, you got a little... umm.. bruise on your neck, everywhere." Glenn said, fighting back a laugh along with Daryl and Rick.

"Seems like someone had fun last night with a certain boy." Said Daryl not being able to hold back a laugh any longer.

"Carl, you have fun too?" Rick said raising an eyebrow at Carl, playfully.

"Ugh. You guys are more immature than us at this point." Said Carl, joining in on the laughter then taking my hand and leaving out the door.

"Sorry about the teasing..." Carl said.

"Just shut up and kiss me, Carl." You said.

-
Authors Note:
I'm terribly sorry this one was super short. I am going camping this weekend and I'm having a hard time on what to continue the imagine with for this one specifically. I will write some more on Monday (maybe).