On A Run.

*YOUR POV*
OH- Y/n and Carl are about 16-17 in this story. But they're still at the prison.

It had been FOREVER since you and Carl had been alone. As soon as Rick mentioned last night at the prison that he needed 2 people to go on a run for more baby formula and a few other stuff, Carl and I jumped right to it. Of course there was teasing about it by Glenn and Daryl.

"Ready to go, Carl?" You ask, loading the car with food and water. You knew this trip would take at least 2-3 days because all the closest places were raided, over ran, or you already have been there.

"Yeah. Lets go." Carl hops in the front and turns on the car. You two leave and start small talk in the car.

"Food, ammo, guns, and baby stuff?" You confirmed.

"Yeah. Just the basics. And a few more stuff Maggie and Glenn need." He laughed out.

"Those two are crazier than we are." You laughed along with him. You sigh and continue, "We finally get time alone." You giggle.

"Yeah. You know what that means..." He laughs trailing off, looking at your lips.

"Less teasing, more cuddles, and more kisses on my nose?" You say.

"Exactly." He confirms.
-
It had been a few hours of driving, you guys finally reach the store. He enters and clears out the 1 or 2 walkers inside. You have been searching for items you needed and found a few.

"Y/n, look what I found." Carl gets your attention and holds up a box of condoms.

"Carl!!" You say laughing.

"For Maggie and Glenn, you big dummy." He laughed out.

"That was on their list?" You add.

"Yes. I'll get an extra box though just in case." He says laughing.
-
It was a few days later and you guys were back at the prison. In the middle of the night, you reached for a glass of water and accidentally spilt it. It had went under the bed. You get a towel to clean it up and find a box of condoms under the bed.

You started to tap Carl a little to wake him up. "Carl?" You say sweetly, "Wake up." As his eyes opened.

"What?" He said, rubbing his beautiful blue eyes.

"What are these doing under our bed?" You asked him laughing quietly.

"Did I say those were for Glenn and Maggie? Oops. I must've read the names wrong." He smirks, as you open the box and toss him one.

"Get over here you weirdo." You say laughing and leaving love bites on his neck. The night had ended a way you never expected it to.