Sick Days.

*Your Pov*
I always had signs with stuff. I scrunch my nose when I'm mad or frustrated, I bite my lip when I'm nervous, I have all sorts of signs! Nobody knows them but Carl, and nobody knew I was sick with a cold. I was coughing mostly in the mornings, trying to be quiet by coughing in the blankets. I got up and went downstairs to get breakfast. But I walked down stairs with a note on the counter and a bowl of hot soup on the table:

"Y/n,
I know your sick, and you know it too. You also know I can read you more than other people can.
Feel better baby! I'll be home from a run in about 3 hours. If you rest, I might cuddle with you. Now eat your chicken noodle and go back to bed.
Love you!

-Carl"

I had laughed a little reading the note. I ate my chicken noodle soup and man, he makes an amazing chicken noodle. I went back upstairs to climb back in bed. I looked at the TV and had forgot we have a DVD player and power for a fat minute. I found the movie "If I Stay" and decided to watch it. It was a good movie, but I had the song stuck in my head. I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I say sweetly, revealing behind the door was Carl.

"How you feeling, Y/n?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

"Better than how I felt before eating your soup. You make a mean chicken noodle soup by the way?!" I admitted, chuckling at the thought.

"Its my moms old recipe. Helps anytime I was sick." He remembered.

"So... I read the note and there was something about, cuddling?" I questioned him, waiting for him to come shower me with cuddles.

"Whaaaaattt? I don't remember writing that?!" He said in a jokily matter as he walked over to the closet, putting on more comfortable clothes.

"Oh, then a fairy must've flew in the house, took the pencil, and wrote that in your hand writing on the note?" I say, chuckling even more than I did before.

"Yep." He said, popping the p and peeking his head outside the closest door.

He had gotten in basketball shorts and a t-shirt, and took his hat off. Carl looked adorable.

"Now, come climb in bed with me you weirdo." I say, lifting the bed covers on his side. He climbs in and I rest my head on his chest, his heartbeat soothing me. I look up and was about to talk to him, until he kissed me. "You're gonna get sick Carl?" I said.

"Oh... so you don't want kisses?" He says in a teasing matter, knowing I can't live without his make out sessions.

"What? I never agreed to that. I just don't want you to get sick." I said worried about his health.

Carl turned his head a little bit and fake coughed, and added a sneeze to be extra. "Too late." He said, kissing me again but longer than before.