Birthday Boy (Chandler Riggs Imagine)

Warning; SLIGHT smut.
*Your POV*

"Chandlerrrrrrrrrrr." You say, attempting to wake him up, "Birthday boyyyyyyyyyy." You continue.

"I'm up, I'm up." He said after hearing 'birthday'.

"I have a whole day planned for you, you're going to love it. It involves family, friends, Fornite, your 3 favorite words beginning with F." I finish.

"I thought you hated Fornite?" He said confused.

"We'll its your day. Not mine." I said smiling. He gave me a kiss and started to get out of bed.

"So, any other plans for today? You know, I don't have 3 favorite F words, I have 4." He said, smirking and looking at me while doing it. I knew exactly what he meant.

"FOOD!" I said, "That's right! Well, don't worry, I scheduled us a dinner at a very fancy restaurant you'll love." I said, smiling.

He frowned for a second then started, "Yay." He said.

-

We started off the morning by going to see Incredibles 2 at 10a.m. Why so early? Well, we have plans after dinner and didn't have time for it. It was an amazing movie (Note; I have not seen it yet, don't spoil it please).

His mom, brother, dad, and I all joined him for his birthday throughout the day. He was so happy and smiley. At times, I almost caught him looking sad a little bit. Like he wasn't having fun. We arrived back at the house at 3. That was 2 hours before we had to leave for dinner.

"Chandler, are you okay? You've been looking a little sad at times today." I asked concerned he didn't like my plans for him.

"No, no, I'm fine. I really appreciate everything you've done so far today! It's been super fun." He said, attempting to smile.

I walk over to him and sit on his lap as he's sitting on the edge of his bed. "Then why the sad look, babe?" I said, cupping his cheek. About to kiss him.

"Because.. because.." He didn't even finish his sentence and he smacked his lips together before I could even kiss him. What a thief for stealing my idea.

We began to make out for a little bit. He soon pulled my legs so im basically on my knees over his lap whil he's sitting up on his bed. The feeling was amazing. Chandler made me feel completely comfortable.

I pulled away for a split second, "So when you said you have 4 favorite F's, I see whag you meant." I said looking at him, then looking away.

"I'm glad you caught on." He said starting to kiss my neck and leave love bites.

Soon, my shirt was on the ground, along with Chandler's. Later being our pants, my bra and underwear, and Chandler's boxers. We only had an hour and a half to finish.

"Wait.." Chandler said reaching in his drawer. He pulled out a condom, "We'll need this."

I rolled my eyes playfully as he put it on. It was time.

-

An hour later we finished. He looked at me and smiled, "I think this was the best birthday gift anyone has ever given me." He said smirking.

"You're welcome." I said playfully. We got our clothes back on and headed out to the living room. Everyone was looking at us funny.

"What?" I said.

Grayson pulled me aside and said, "Your hair... it's a little messy. Same with Chandlers."

Chandler and I look at one another. Our eyes widen as we run back into Chandlers room.

"Chandler!! You didn't tell me my hair looked like sex hair." I said, couldn't stop thinking about his parents reaction.

"Once you have sex hair, it doesn't go away." Chandler said, laughing at my reaction. To be honest, it was kind of funny and Chandler had a point. "And, I'm not one to do this but, your shirts on backwards too." He said, laughing even harder as before.

"Chandler!" I said, realizing he was right once more, my shirt was on backwards.

"I'm more interested whats under the shirt so it didn't phase me." He said, smirking.