💙Chapter One💙

Drakes  pov

I look at the women sucking my dick at this rate I'll never cum I fake  smile at her and grab her chin ." You call that a  blow job"? I let her go and she falls on the floor crying.

" I'm so sorry sir I'll be better" I rub her cheeks and she smiles I pull out my gun and pull the trigger I hear the gang come in.

" Clean this mess I'm going out" I need to get out of here need to cool off.

" Yes sir"

I look at the slut that's sucking me off at the moment, at this rate I'll never cum." You call that a blow Job" she gets up and cries, like i give a shit.

" I, I'm sorry I'll be better" I smirk at her and rub her cheeks and blow the trigger into her head seeing her drop to the floor." Boys clean up the mess , I'm going out"

" Yes sir" I get in the rang rover and I tell the driver to head to the mall.

I get out the car and start walking I see a family, they look happy with there children I sit down on the bench I turn my head to hear a little whimper.

Usually, I wouldn't care but I look at her, there's a girl she's so beautiful she must be around eighteen.

I walk up to her and notice she's holding a teddy bear." Hey head up, you don't want your crown to fall do we"? I say sweetly.

" No never" i see her shoes untied so I get down and tie her shoes.

" Thank you, but I'm not supposed  to talk to strangers"

" Well I'm drake it's a pleasure meeting you" she smiles at me.

" Me is princess Rosie" She's so cute, I then see a women come out she looks worried when she sees me with Rosie.

" Rosie I told you not to talk to strangers" her sister looked at me again  and she gets more scared think she knows who I am , everyone does.

She was about to take rose away but she stopped when I pointed  my gun at her, then my crew came out."Not a wise decision"

" Please don't kill us" she begged.

I walked up to her and pointed the gun at her stomach." You will walk out this mall with us, and get in the car if you try to run I will kill you" she nods and takes Rosie's hand.

When we get in the car Rosie starts to whine I start getting worried is she scared, that's when I see her sister put a  paci in her mouth.

She relaxes once it's in." She's fussy she needs a nap"

" She'll get one soon" just by looking at Rosie makes me happy and it's nothing I felt before ever.

" What do you want with us"?

" I want her," I said looking at Rosie.

********************************************

Sorry I haven't been editing in a long time was busy but  I'm going to start editing this book again.