💙Chapter Seventeen💙

Drakes pov

I see carter come up to me so I give him a dog treat." Good boy" I walk in the living room where my mom and dad and my brother were watching tv.

" Well enough about the boring stuff, it seems to be that Rosemary  Gilbert and her friends were seen on school property doing drugs," the news reporter said.

I clenched my fist , and got up." Son, please calm down, you know the news can mix things up and drake do you honestly think rose would go near any drugs" I calm down a bit he's right.

I then got mad because I know that Zara and Caden do weed maybe they offered her something worse.

My phone ranged I don't have time for this."Hello," that was rose's principle she said that rose had dope in her bag.

I hang up I'm so mad I can kill." Drake just chill" he's right  I need to before I hurt someone I go to my gym in the basement and cool off.

A few hours later I hear rose come in she smiles once she  sees me but I don't smile back." Daddy what's wrong"?

" Rose I want the truth did you do any drugs today"? She looked surprised at my question.

" No," she said I want to believe her but she's hiding something from me.

" Rose I watched the news, give me your bag" she pouts but hands me the bag.

I look in her bag and didn't find anything maybe I was wrong, there's one zipper that I didn't check it was the front zipper on the bottom I opened and saw the dope and took it out and slammed it down on the table.

" What is this then Rosemary"?

" I know what the news said but me and my friends would never do that I wouldn't even go near that, you have to believe me" I don't know what to do I'm so pissed that stuff is so dangerous.

" Go to your room rose, your grounded"! she stomped up the stairs and slammed her door.