💙Chapter Twenty-Three💙

Drakes pov

Me dad and the gang finished good news I can head home to my flower, my dad pulled me and Zayn aside." Boys I don't know how to say this but Kaden escaped the hospital" my blood was boiling i need to get home now.

" He's going to regret the day he was born I'm going to kill him"

" Man I hate him to , but we have to take this matter into account he's sick, four hours we'll be home," Zayn said.

Me and the rest of the gang get on the private jet, I get a call it's my mom." Mom hi , we'll be home soon is everything alright"?

I hear her crying." Drake, I'm so sorry, Kaden was here he broke in the house the guards tried there hardest but they weren't as strong as there gang"

All I can think about is rose." Mom, please tell me Rosemary is ok" I couldn't live with myself if she got hurt because of me.

" Drake im sorry he took her, he put a syringe in me and when I woke up she was gone" I'm going to kill him.

" Mom I'll be there soon" I hanged up and punched the wall.

" That fucker has her," I said angrily.

" Drake we're getting a video call" my sister Darcy said me and everyone looked at the screen television.

" Well don't you look upset drake" it was Kaden.

" You shit , you where is my girl"? He chuckled and I saw two men bring out rose she didn't look good.

" Drake" she sobs.

My poor baby." Now drake I think we should make amends" Kaden said.

" Fuck you , we will find you and I will kill you and I swear if you touch her I will make your death miserable" he goes overs to rose and pats her head.

" Don't worry drake I won't touch her yet"

" Kaden why are you doing this Rosemary has nothing to do with you," Darcy said.

" Darcy by hurting her I hurt him, I was just going to torture her but now that I think about it I'm going to put my baby in her and raise the kid like me and keep her as my sex slave" Everyone in the room was scared including me.

I know how crazy he actually is." Bryan hand me that knife on the desk" he hands Caden the knife.

" Now where should I cut you cutie"? He trails it to her neck down to her stomach.

" Please don't Kaden" I begged him I'm seriously scared for her life.

" I'll give you twenty-four hours" Caden ends the call.

" Drake I got the trace on where they are" Mike said , I really hope she's ok she means everything to me , I called rose's mom and informed her.

I want them safe , but my priority is right now is to get my baby back home.