💙Chapter Six💙

Drakes pov

First I go check on rose , I check her up and down I kiss her forehead." I'm so sorry I wasn't here , go with Zayn and wait in the car , I'll be there soon" she nods and goes with Zayn.

I turn to the teacher." Start talking"

" Jenna was making jokes and then slapped Rosemary"

" Which one is Jenna" ?

" I am" a girl with blond dirty hair said.

I pointed my gun at her." Sir she's just a student do you really want to kill her" the teacher said scared for Jenna.

" It's either I kill her or I kill you" I said serious as I was about to pull the trigger I see rose come back in.

" Drake dont"

" Rose please go back in the car"

" No I will not drake" everyone looked surprised that she said no I was even surprised I was having mixed emotions about it.

" I will deal with you when we get home , Zayn and Ryan take her back home" they took her and after an hour I'm back home.

I didn't kill her but she's never going to go back to that school I'm so mad that Rose disobeyed me.

I walk in and see Rose she looks scared." I told you to go and you didn't" she pouted and got more scared.

Oh my god she thought I was going to hit her." You thought I was going to hit you" ? She shook her head yes.

" Rosemary I would never punish you like that ever" she soon relaxes , I took off my tie and sat on the bed , I picked her up and put her on my knee.

" I will punish you like this though" I lift up her dress and caress her ass cheeks I slapped her ass and she whined a bit but she also liked it she's biting into her lip.

I spanked her again." Bad girl , you like when daddy's hand is slapping your little ass" I do it again making her moan.

I slapped her ass one more time , I moved my hand and saw my handprint , I then rub her cheeks and pull her to my chest." I love you flower"

" I love you to daddy , did you kill her" ?

" As much as I wanted to no , but you won't need to worry about her anymore flower"

She rubs her eyes and yawns." Daddy cuddles please" I cuddle her close

" Daddy cuddles please" I cuddle her close

The next day...

Rosie and her sister , mom went to the mall , and I wanted to let them spend time together as well.

~ Outfit one~

~ Outfit Two~

~ Outfit Two~

~ Outfit Three~

~ Outfit Three~

I see rose with bags and I help her with them and hug her then lay back on the bed

I see rose with bags and I help her with them and hug her then lay back on the bed." Baby I missed you so much"

" I missed you to daddy , I got a lot of nice clothes , can I show you daddy" ?

" Yes Princess" she walks out in a cute sweater with a skirt and I smile she looks is precious in it.
She then puts on pink suspenders." Awe daddy's little cutie" she goes in the bathroom and comes out in lingerie.

I couldn't help myself I was looking all around her body I looked at her breast down to her pussy

I couldn't help myself I was looking all around her body I looked at her breast down to her pussy." Flower you look amazing in that , come to daddy please"

She walks to me and she sits on my lap she was getting me very hard." Sorry flower your getting me excited" I curse under my breath I want her so bad.

" I want to kiss you , may I princess" she blushes and nods

" Daddy I might be bad at it" I stroke her cheek and we both start leaning in.

" Fiore" that made her smile she moves closer to me as we were about to kiss I heard guns going off"

" Boss there here" ! Ryan shouted.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N : Fiore means flower In Italian hope you liked the chapter 😊