💙Chapter Five💙

Drake's  Pov

I turn up the baby monitor and hear my little flower I get up and walk in her room she's smiling so cute, I see Lucas come in." Boss I tracked down the Russian gang but there quiet"

" Thank you, Lucas, we'll talk more about it in a bit" he walks out, I hear her cry so I rush to her and pick her up.

" Oh baby you just had a bad dream it's ok daddy here" I rock her back and forth and she soon calms down.

" I had bad dream daddy" she pouts.

" I know flower it's not real" she suddenly starts shaking I get extremely worried.

" Baby I'm here your safe" shit she's having a panic attack, her heart rate goes up and screams into my chest.

" Warm up the bath now"! Ryan comes in and starts the bath, I cradle her and she clings to me harder after he leaves.

She looks at me." Baby, I'm here I'm not leaving" she nuzzles into me and her heartbeat goes back to normal.

" Baby the bath is nice and warm it will relax you" she tugs on me.

" Daddy can you come in with me please"

" Yes, flower of course" she lets me take off her clothes I then take off mine I go in the bath first then help her in the bath.

I rub her hair ." I'm sorry daddy"

" Don't be sorry for having a bad dream or panic attack it's not your fault" I rub her hair more and wash her, I kiss her cheek.

Soon she falls asleep I pick her up and put on her pajamas and then wrapped my arms around her.

Next morning

Next morning...

I see my flower is awake." Morning beautiful, do you feel better"

" Yes, daddy I do thank you" I cuddle her more.

" Daddy can we go out for ice cream"

" Of course baby" there's a ice cream parlor down the road she'll love it, once we both get dressed I drive us there.

I get out and open the door for rose and she takes my hand in here's." Welcome , what can I get you two" something about that guy pisses me off.

" Two Chocolate and Vanilla Swirls"

" Coming up , might I add your girl has a nice ass" I was reaching for my gun but I have to remember rose is with me, I'm trying to change for her.

I give him no emotion and twist his arm making him yell in pain." Talk about her again kid and I'll kill you"

" Yes sorry" he uses his other hand and gives us our ice cream and me and rose sit at the table.

" Daddy, why did you do that"?

" Rose he was talking and looking at what's mine" she sighs.

" I don't like when you get angry" I have to remember my flower is innocent she hates violence.

" You mean the world to me rosemary I need to protect you, even if it means hurting people even killing"

" I know , but I don't want you killing innocent people even though they might be out of line" how could she defend him, that makes me really jealous and pissed.

" What do you know about that boy huh"? I say aggressively, she looks down scared.

" Nothing," she says sad, my fucking temper.

I take her hand." Rose, I'm sorry it's just that every man that looks at you like that is a threat"

" Drake I like you a lot no one else" I go to her ear and whisper to her.

" I love you a lot Rosie" she was surprised and hugged me and said the same to me.

Back at the house, I took her to her room and put her to bed she fell asleep in the car, I kissed her forehead.

In the living room I saw my mom and dad." Hi, son, we need to talk" my mother said.

" About" ? God, I hope she's not pregnant.

My dad wraps his arms around her." Well me and your mother were thinking that rose should start soon"

No way I'm not having her go to school who knows what could happen ."No , absolutely not"

" Honey it was a suggestion, don't get so heated," my mom said.

" It's a stupid one, you can teach her just as well" for a couple of years our mom homeschooled me and my brother.

" Honey yes I know how to teach but school can make her be more social even make friends and have a normal life" I do want her to have a normal life and be happy but I want her safe.

" No I can't protect her it's out of the question"

" Son me and your mother know your protective but this would be a good idea," They say their goodbyes and I think this over I can't make a decision.

Two weeks later...

So I've decided to let her go to school she's happy about it but I still have my doubts." Ok flower do you have everything" ? She smiles at me.

" Yes I do daddy" I really don't want her to go.

" Ok princess if you need anything call me, Zayn and mike will be close by"

" Ok daddy I love you" I kiss her cheek, she then gets out and heads into the school I take a cigarette out and smoke then head home and try to relax.

" Ok flower if you  need anything call me and Jake and Mike are close"

" Ok daddy I love you" she walks into the building and I take a smoke then head home and try to relax.

I lay down on my bed and after thirty minutes later I get a call from Zayn." Hey Zayn is something wrong"?

" Yea a girl hit Rose she has blood all over her face we got the girl and the teacher is begging us not to kill her, what do you want us to do" ?

My blood is boiling." I'll be there soon" I hanged up the phone and drove to her school I had my gun out and ready to go crazy.

I walked into the classroom and saw two kids comforting rose, I saw the dried blood on her face I turned to the teacher ." Who the fuck touched her"! I growled.