💙Chapter Thirteen💙

Rose's Pov

I don't feel good today." Daddy, I don't feel well" he rubs my belly and kissed my cheek.

" I'm sorry princess, let's try to get you something to eat" I eat eggs with toast I didn't get sick from that so that's a good sign.

Daddy feels my waist and I wine." Ok, we're going to the doctors, I'm just going to tell Zayn and the rest" while he does that I get dressed I hope it's nothing serious.

Once me and daddy get to the doctors were called in straight away I see a doctor come in." Hello I'm Dr. Willams , let's see what's wrong" she feels my stomach.

She checks my ears , felt under my chin." Ok good news it's nothing serious, she has a rash around her neck looks like shes allergic"

Daddy looks worried." Has she eaten anything in the last twenty-four hours"?

" Yes, Fish last night and eggs and bacon today" Oh I totally forgot fish makes me itchy.

" I do get itchy when I eat fish," she writes on a piece of paper and gives it to drake.

" Here's a description for her allergy medicine she should feel back to normal after she takes it" after that, we head home and I decided to relax.

A few hours later I turn off the tv about to take a nap." Hi princess daddy is going to pick up your pills, Lucas  will be here to watch you"

" Ok daddy where's everyone else at"? It seems really quiet.

" They're out for the day but they will be back soon, and I will be back soon as I can princess" I smile and I start to drift off.

I wake up because I thought I heard something." Lucas" I called out I hear nothing, then seconds later I hear a gun go off.

I see Lucas lock the door." Rose was under attack but don't worry  I'm going to get you out of here"

He opens the window." I'm going to jump out and I'm going to catch you" I'm scared not just for me Lucas as well.

" Rosemary it will be ok" I heard the door brake down when I see a  man Lucas goes in front of me.

The man shoots Lucas I scream and go to the window it's too high for me I go on the ledge and I slip I'm only holding with my fingers on the ledge of the window.

" Your dead" the man said as he tried stomping on my fingers.

" Please dont" I scream I slip more and more.

I see the man fall down to my news and hear daddy, he comes straight  to me and gets me back up." Baby are you ok , did he hurt you" ?

" I'm fine daddy , but Lucas is he dead"?

" Baby he is fine he just need a couple stitches" I'm so happy Lucas is ok.

I was so scared I'm trembling daddy hugs me tight making me feel  better, mike comes up to us." What are we going to do about the letter"?

" I'll handle it later"

Three weeks later at school

I see a guy drop his pen I tap him on his shoulder to give to him but he runs away."That's the fourth  person that ran from me today"

My friend Caden and Zara chucked." Its because of Drake, everyone knows that your his girl, there afraid" Caden said.

" Guys I had an idea how about we go to Jenks, it's a new club that just opened up" I want to check it out but how can I.

" There's no way drake would allow it" Caden and Zara looked at each other and smirked.

" Leave that to us" Caden said.