💙Chapter Fourteen💙

Rose's Pov

I get a text from Zara saying there outside I got a rope that hangs from my window so all I have to do is climb down it.

" Babygirl time for bed" I hear daddy say.

" Daddy, can  I sleep in my bed"?

" Of course baby" he kisses me goodnight and closes my door I take off my pajamas and put on my crop top and shorts on.

Once I climb down the rope I get in Caden's car." Guys I can't believe we pulled that off" i said.

" Told you this would work now let's have a fun night," Zara said,  twenty minutes and were already there.

I never been to a club before." Here Rose this drink you'll probably like, it's called Happy Juice Express"

I drink it and it tastes good it's sweet which makes it even better after I finish it I get another one.

After the second one I have two more , there so addicting." Slow down girl your gonna get so drunk haha" Caden joked.

I already feel drunk a little so I drink a little water." Let's dance" Kara said full-on Drunk.

Caden just had a sprite he's not much of a drinker, we all  just dance and have fun." I'll be back going to the bathroom"

I go to the bathroom after I'm done I feel a tap on my shoulder must be Zara or Caden I turn around and I'm surprised I'm in deep trouble.

" You know Drake is going to be pissed about this" Zayn Said.

" Zayn how did you even know I was here"? Drake is definitely going to lose it I don't want to tell him but I have to.

" I got up and saw you sneak out Rose, using the rope to sneak out me and Drake used to sneak out all the time, now say goodbye to your friends after that we're going home"

I go to Zara and Caden and tell them about Zayn we all say goodbye and I head to the car." Your going to have a wicked hangover"

" I know I feel dizzy a bit" Once where home I feel like I can't hardly stand I feel Zayn pick me up and carry me to bed.

" Sleep well Rose" I feel right to sleep

Next Morning...

I wake up , I check my phone and it's Twelve o'clock i definitely slept in, my head hurts a little hangovers just suck.

I get up and head to daddy's room he looks at me and smiles I climb on the bed and he kisses me." You never slept this long flower I checked on you a few times I was worried"

" I have something to tell you, daddy"

" Yesterday night me Kara and Caden went to the club and I had a couple drinks but Zayn saw me sneak out and came get me"

Drake instantly gets mad but then he calms." Rose, I'm happy you told me the truth" he got up and just started pacing around.

I guess drake doesn't get angry anymore.

" Rose I'm so mad at you for sneaking out and drinking you could have gotten hurt"! He yelled.

" I'm sorry daddy" he comes to me and sits.

" I know you are, I love you Rosemary and I don't want anything bad happening to you ever, but you  are going to receive a punishment"

" Take off your clothes and follow me" I take off all my clothes and follow daddy into a room I never been in before.

" Lay on the bed flower" I lay on the bed.

He ties my hands to the bedpost so I can't move them, he opens up a drawer and gets lube out he also gets handcuffs out.

He hovers over me and twists my nipple and I moan it hurts a little but it feels really good, he then gets a  black bottle and opens it up and pours the liquid on my body.

He rubs the liquid all over my body then kisses my lips , he puts the lube all over his dick." You baby were bad  last night, you may not cum at all and if you do I'll start all over again"

He teases me by rubbing his dick to my entrance he then pushes his entire dick inside of me and  I cry out of pleasure.

" Daddy please" I beg him.

He takes the handcuffs off and he stands up and I start sucking on his dick he thrust his dick in my mouth making me gag.

" Good girl" he stopped me and picked me up and put me back on the bed and thrust his dick deep inside me without any warning making me whimper but moan at the same time.

" Baby your getting so wet , you wanna cum"? He asked me I so wanted to cum I don't think I can hold anymore.

" Daddy yes please let me cum" I begged him.

" Yes, baby cum all over daddy" I let my orgasm go and scream of pleasure and cum all over, he kisses my lips passionately.

" Not all punishments are boring Flower" I definitely won't disobey daddy like that again it was pleasure  but pain too but I loved it.