💙Chapter Twelve💙

Sex scene coming up skip the chapter if your not comfortable with it ********************************************
Drake's Pov

She starts taking off her dress revealing very sexy lingerie, I want to rip  that off and make her scream all night." Flower come  to daddy"

" Flower come  to daddy"

She comes to me." Your making daddy very hard right now, turn around baby" she does and swirls making me see every inch of her.

" Do you like it daddy" she giggles I very much more than like it.

" Baby I'm going to show you how much I like it" I take her waist in place.

" Get on your knees flower" she kneels down.

" Yes daddy "

" Now your teasing me baby, is that nice"? She nods her head no.

" No daddy" I take off my pants and boxers I start touching my dick and put it to her lips she starts sucking my tip.

She bobs her head up and down my dick she gags a little and I pat her head I thrust my dick into her throat her month feels so good on me.

She starts rubbing my balls with her hand making me moan I pull onto her hair and thrust my dick deeper into her throat.

" Baby I'm going to cum" I grunt as she sucks me off fast a couple seconds later I cum a lot I'm her mouth.

" Did I do good daddy"?

" Yes, Princess very good" I get up and suck on her sweet spot, I  then take off her lingerie and she lays down on the bed.

She's so beautiful I go down to her thighs and leave little kisses I then  get closer to her wet pussy.

I start licking inside of  her making her wetter." Daddy" she moans out.

I lick faster making her body shake I then start rubbing her clit with my finger as I twisted her nipple. " Ahh daddy please" she gets more wetter and finally cums  I kiss her lips.

" Are you ready Rose" I kiss her lips softly.

" Yes daddy"

" It'll go away baby soon I promise" just to get her used to it I thrust my tip in and out.

She moans a little so I then push all of me inside of her in and  out she wraps her legs around me making me go faster." Daddy harder please" I go harder into her feeling her tightness around me.

I go to her ear." Your so tight for daddy" I pick up my pace and I'm holding nothing back hearing her moan my name makes me go hard and deep inside of her.

Her pussy gets so wet around me with a few more thrust I cum inside of her god that felt so amazing.

I kiss her lips. " You alright baby"?

" Yes daddy just a bit sore" I pick her up and I turn on the shower we both get in I kiss her lips gently.

" I love you daddy"

" I love you to Princess"