💙Chapter Nine💙

I just got a call from Rosemary Principal she was rude to  one of her teachers." Thanks for telling me" I end the call.

My mom comes in." Who was that son"?

Can't believe my flower got detention." The principal rose got detention" my mom looked surprised.

" Wow usually she's always good" I hear the front door open I see her and Zayn walks in rose looks at me and looks guilty and tried to go up the stairs but I go in front of her.

" Why did I receive a call from your principal saying you got detention huh"?

" I did something bad"

" What did you do Rose"?

" I skipped class daddy" I'm happy she told me the truth but mad she got in trouble and skipped class.

" You know what you did was wrong, skipping class is wrong I'm disappointed flower you will be getting two punishments today"

" Yes daddy"

" Sit in the corner for twenty minutes and think of what you done rose" she sits in the corner and pouts.

Once the twenty minutes are over I go over to her." Now you know I don't like punishing you but what you did today was bad" I hate this I don't like punishing her.

" Listen I love you just don't do it again" I hug and kiss her forehead after we have dinner she goes to bed and so do I.

I wake up the next day today my sister Darcy is coming over I want her to meet Rosemary before we have the Christmas party soon.

I hear the doorbell it must be Darcy I open it and see  my sister she hugs me and I hug her back." Wow Darcy your blond"

" Yea I wanted  a change" I see rose  come down.

" Hi there" she said shy.

" Babe this is my sister Darcy" Darcy comes up to rose.

" It's nice to meet you Rosemary"

" You to Darcy" I let them talk while I do some work In  my office an hour later she leaves and I go see rose in our room.

" Daddy she was so nice"

" Yea she is princess" I cuddle her.

" I can't wait for Christmas daddy" I kiss her cheek.

" What would you like for Christmas baby"

" I would like a pink tutu with ballerina slippers"  that's easy to get but I'm definitely gonna get her more she deserves it and I love her.

" Is that all flower"?

She blushes ." No and for you to make love to me" she says all shyly.

" We will see flower" she looks at me.

" What do you want for Christmas daddy" I already have all I want well there is one thing I want from rose.

" Just one  thing, to put a baby inside you"