💙Chapter TwentySeven💙

Drake's Pov

Since rose has been home, I took her to therapy but  I feel like she's gotten worse me and the gang were talking when I heard a gun go off.

I see rose with a gun in her hands." This is a fun toy can  I have it , but in pink"

" We will talk about it just hand me back the gun" she hands me it and snuggles into me.

" Good girl , Zayn lock up this gun"

" Flower that gun you had is dangerous"

" It looked fun, I keep hearing a voice in my head daddy " the gang leaves to gives us privacy I sit her on my lap.

" What's the voice saying flower"?

" To not trust anyone but I want to trust people but it's hard, it's also saying to kill everyone and run away " This is the way Kaden was acting but rose's doctor did subscribe pills for her.

I hope they help." Daddy I'm hungry"

I cook rose dinner and after she takes her medicine she falls asleep I cover her up and shut the door.

My family and the gang all meet in the living room to talk." As you all know rose is different but she's going  through a lot, just for everyone's safety I don't want anyone alone with her unless I'm there"

" Drake is that really necessary"? Zayn asked.

" Yes especially what happened a few days ago" Rose was in school and gave a girl a bloody nose, she's not ready to go back to school anytime soon.

She's getting homeschooled this way I can keep an eye on her." Your  right dear, but I think to get her on track again is to tell her about the baby"

" I know" I leave to go to my room and sit on the chair I don't know how she's going to react to this at all.

An hour later she wakes up and smiles at me." Daddy is something wrong you look worried"?

" I have something to tell you , Kaden is dead and you're pregnant"

" Babe this is good news I didn't even realize, and how did he die"?

" You killed Kaden with a gun rose" she starts to get confused.

" Drake I  would never kill anyone"

" Flower it's ok it's over he's gone but the baby isn't mine it's his" she feels her stomach and looks back at me.

She starts to cry and I hold her." Listen you can do this give it up for adoption then we can forget all of this" she looked at me upset and pulled away from me.

" I'm not giving up this baby"

" Rose this baby was a mistake we're getting rid of it and that's final"!

" You can't make me I want this baby"

" I don't want anything to do with that baby Rosemary"

" Drake I love you, I know this baby isn't yours I wish it was we can raise it to be our baby and we can make sure this baby and kind and nothing like the farther"

I don't know what to say really." If you can't except my choice then you don't except me" she leaves the bedroom and goes to her room.