💙Chapter TwentySix💙

Drakes pov

Rose has been acting more different lately it's not the right time to tell her about the baby yet, right now she's at the mall it's good that she's out.

" Hi Drake, so how is rose doing"? Darcy asked.

" At times she's fine but other times she's not, she's saying  things that don't make sense at all"

" She's pregnant and she's been through a lot she's going to act different for a while but it will get better drake"

Mom and dad come in." Drake me and your dad think maybe rose should go to therapy maybe it will help"

" Mom I don't think that's a good idea especially now, she doesn't even know about the baby yet"

" Just think about it son," dad said.

" I will" we all see  mike come in.

" Drake I have good news and bad news" what can seriously go wrong now.

" Good news is Kaden is dead, he was murdered, but bad news is that rose killed him now she's in jail.

It doesn't make sense but as long as he's dead I'm happy, all of us head to the jail I went to the window and asked for Rosemary.

" Sir were sorry but we had to transfer her , she was acting crazy we didn't know it was Rosemary" I wanted to kill him because I was pissed but I need to find out where she is.

" Where is she"?

"McLean hospital" she can't be there that's were my brother kaden was for thirty years  , we drive about  an hour and were here.

Once we all step foot in the hospital we hear screaming must be a patient." Let go of me"! She yelled the guards tried to calm the patient.

The patient was rose.

" Let her to go now"!

" Sir that's not a good idea she needs help she's very sick , but you may be able to visit her whenever you want" I didn't have time for his shit.

" Either you release her or I will kill you then burn this place  to the ground"

He looked at the doctors and they brought her out I took rose's hand and we all left she does look different.

I hold her tight and she whispers something.

" Kill everyone , but then I won't have anyone to play with" she giggles and smiles.

" Drake she's getting worse, Kaden used to say that what if she's going to turn like him," Mom said.

" I won't let  her get to that point ever"