💙Chapter Seven💙

Rose's pov 

Drake got his gun out I'm so scared what if daddy gets hurt  or even worse." Flower it'll be alright , go hide in the closet" I start to cry.

He kisses my forehead ." Don't go, daddy, "

" I'll be fine princess I promise" I go in the closet and try to be quiet I close my eyes when I hear the gunshots god I hope everyone is ok especially Drake.

I heard footsteps coming in the room I thought it was maybe daddy I was about to open the closet door when  I heard an angry voice." Find the girl she must be close" I lock the closest door.

I don't hear anything anymore maybe he left, he bangs on the door and I get more scared he shoots his gun on the lock so it breaks.

He smirks at me when he sees me." Now look what I found here" he forcefully grabs me and brings me to another room.

" Daddy help" ! I scream out the man slaps me and I see Daddy and his gang come up.

" Let her go"! Daddy growls pointing the gun at him, the man pulls out a sharp knife and traces it around my neck.

" Tell then to put there weapons down or I'll slit her throat" Daddys face  went pale and gave the gang the signal to put there weapons away.

" Daddy," I said with tears coming down.

" It'll be ok princess, now what do you want with her"?

" Our boss wants the girl and he's gonna get her dead or alive it's your choice  Drake"

" Your making a big mistake" ! Daddy said, I then thought of something hope it doesn't backfire I stomp on his foot and he screams a bit in pain.

" Princess get down and close your eyes" I did what he said and he shot  the man , I was then taken out the room and picked up by daddy.

" Your safe flower" I was so scared that I feel tears on my face still he wiped them away and hugged me tight.

" Baby it's ok, I'm here" even though I was scared daddy looked shaken up.

" God Rosemary you scared me, he could have hurt you or even killed you" he just hugs me tight and kisses my forehead.