💙Chapter Three💙

Rosie's Pov 

At the beginning, I thought drake would be mean and  scary but he's been really nice to me." We're here , Rosie this is your room" I walk in and I can't believe my eyes I'm so happy.

"Do you like it Rose"? He asked I smile and jump on him and I blush

" Sorry" he smiles down at me and kisses my neck a little while holding onto my waist.

" No need to be sorry Rosie, now let me let you see my main crew" I get a little scared and cling to him.

" Aww it's ok they won't hurt you" I look at him and tug on him, he picks me up and kisses my cheek.

" So adorable, hi guys introduce yourselves" I see seven men a guy with blond hair comes to us.

" I'm Alec rosemary it's nice to meet you" two more guys come up there twins.

" I'm Jake" he has blue eyes, the one with green eyes speaks next.

"I'm mike , the next guy comes up and for some feeling, he gives off a bad vibe but I don't know why.

" I'm Jude, your very pretty," he says making me uncomfortable and drake growl.

" Don't  push it, Jude"

" Right sir sorry" the next man that comes up has nice curly hair and brown eyes, he has tattoos down his arms.

" I'm Zack" I touch his hair making him chuckle,  he looks at me then to drake.

" I like  your hair"

" Sir she's a keeper" drake kisses my cheek, a guy with purple hair and glasses comes up next.

" Hello  I'm Lucas, you must be Rosie"

" Yes I  am, I like your hair, Lucas"

" Thank you, Rosie" next the final guy comes and introduces himself.

" Nice to  meet you I'm Ryan"

" Nice  to meet you too"

" Now I want all of you to treat rosemary the best if I  hear or see anyone hurt her in any way me or my brother will kill you"

" Rosemary  I will be your guard," said Zayn.

She nods." Since you all understand let's eat" drake feeds me Mac & Cheese wow I'm really hungry.

" Looks like my little Rosie is hungry" I nod and see a sippy cup he puts it to my lips and I drink the milk.

I see a girl with a very short dress on the gang don't look pleased just annoyed, she gives me a dirty look and kisses drakes cheek grr that makes me jealous.

" Do that again and I'll kill you Lisa" drake threatens"

She rubs his arm and he pushes it away." Cmon baby you didn't say that when we had sex" that made me more jealous.

" Awe he didn't tell you, did he" I start to sob that's when Zayn points his gun at her.

That's when I see a women that looks like Zayn and drake." Boy put that gun away" she shoots the girl with no emotion at all.

" Clean this  up please, one of you"

" Mother I had it under control," Zayn said.

She comes to me." Sorry dear you had to see that I just  hated her so much"

" It's ok" We all head to the living room and sit down.

" Rosie this  is my mom"

" I'm Hannah it's lovely to meet you dear" his mom is very nice except when she killed the girl but I understand why.

I see a man come out and sit next to Hannah." I'm Richard  Hannah's husband"

" Nice to meet you Richard" After an hour passed they left drake put me on his lap.

" Rosie how would you like it if I was your daddy" I smile and blush at the question we might have not met the way I wanted to but I want to give him a chance.

" I would like that" he smiles and kisses my cheek.

" Ok my little flower" aww he called me his little flower, he might seem scary and mean to others but drake has got a soft side and I love it.