💙Chapter TwentyNine💙

Rose's Pov

I coumdt believe he asked me to marry him." Yes, of course, I'll marry you" he put the ring on my left finger and kissed me.

" Rose you made me so happy" I smiled at him this ring looks so expensive and it's very beautiful hope he didn't spend a lot of money on me.

" Daddy this ring looks amazing and expensive how much did this cost"? He chucked and kissed my lips.

" Flower it wasn't that expensive, the price of the ring was $20,00" did I hear right, I never had anyone spend that much on me ever.

" Daddy that's very expensive, but I love it thank you" He smiles.

" Nothing is too expensive for you baby, and I'm going to spend loads on our little ones" I kiss his lips he then deepens it.

" Daddy, who should we tell first"?

" Whoever you want flower, but let's get home first so you can relax" he kisses my forehead and we head back home I'm so happy but I'm tired.

Once we get home drake starts cooking dinner." Gonna take a shower daddy" he pulls me to him and kisses my lips softly.

" Ok baby call me if you need anything"

" I will" I head in the bathroom and turn on the shower letting it warm up, once it's at the right temperature I take off all my clothes and step in.

The warm water feels so good it relaxes me, once I'm done I head in my room and put on my pajamas.

I can smell the food from here it smells delicious, I put my hair in a bun and head downstairs." Hi baby , how was your shower"?

" It was great daddy" I sit at the table and daddy puts a plate with a pork chop, mashed potatoes, and broccoli with cheese on them.

My stomach made noises." Thank you, daddy, this looks amazing" he kisses my forehead.

" No problem princess" once I'm done eating me and daddy head to his room and lay on the bed and cuddle.