💙Chapter Twenty💙

Mature scene coming up skip if you want ********************************************

Drake's Pov

I pick up rose and she wraps her legs around me and I head to my room once I sit on the bed and I kiss her deep.

" Daddy I want you so bad"

" I want you to baby, but are you sure your ready," she says yes and kisses my lips.

I take off her shirt and shorts I kiss her lips down to her stomach she shivers, I take her panties off

I unhook her bra then kiss her pussy I hear her moaning lightly  I chucked and started licking her inside fast." Daddy please" she begged me.

I kept licking  faster and she started shaking I know she wants to cum." Daddy I'm so close"

I licked deeper while twisting her nipple and she released in my mouth.

She was so beautiful, I took off my clothes and hovered over her body I started licking her nipple

I start sliding into her slowly she winched at the pain  I keep thrusting into her but kiss her lips.

I pick up my pace a bit and she wraps her legs around me making me thrust hard inside of her.

" Daddy please faster" I held onto her hips and went balls deep inside of her she was screaming my name over and over again.

After a few more thrust I let go and cum inside of her." You ok flower"? She nods and lays her head on my chest.

" Yes, daddy just tired" I kiss her lips softly.

One month Later...

I keep pacing the floor I hate this but I have to tell rose I  walk in the living room and see her in her frozen onesie." Hi flower what you doing up so early"?

She rubs her eyes." Miss daddy and I had a bad dream" I picked her up and kissed her cheek and brought her to my room.

" Was it the same dream baby"? She nods yes.

Rose has been having a nightmare  where a stranger takes her I always remind her it's not real and it will never happen.

Soon she falls asked in my arms, I put her paci in and cover her up.

Two days later...

Today's the day I leave I'm not happy especially because my baby is sad I go to her and she looks so sad she sobs.

" Awe baby" I pick her up and hold her.

" Baby I don't want to go but I need to , I promise  ill call when I can I love you so much it's going to be five weeks.

" Ok daddy I'll miss you" I kiss her lips.

" I'll miss you to flower be a good girl" my mom is going to watch her while I'm gone, me and my dad and the rest of the gang get in the limo.

I hired security for the house I'm still worried about her safety even though I'm sure everything will be fine.

I really do hope these weeks go by fast I already miss her so much.