💙Chapter Eighteen💙

Rose's Pov

This sucks I hate being grounded daddy took my phone away and I have to go to bed early, I hear a knock." Come in" it was daddy he sat next to me on the bed.

" Flower I just wanted to say I was sorry, I went down to your school today I saw the video that day you were at the gym and needed some fresh air and a guy was flirting with you and you rejected him, I saw him put the drugs in your bag"

" It's ok I understand"

" It's not ok I will make it up to you, but right now I have to go to a meeting" he gave me back my phone and kissed my cheek.

Two weeks later.

I thought when me and daddy had that talk everything would go back to normal I was wrong I've been cranky and daddy hardly even talks to me.

He's always working when he's home and he's moody and tired I just want my daddy back, so to get his attention I've been worse lately.

I get my crayon box and get the color green out and write my name on the wall, I see Darcy and Lucas walk in." Rose you know drake is going to be very angry with you" Lucas said.

" Let's just clean this off," Darcy said but it was too late daddy walked in.

" Rose this was very bad of you , in the corner right now"! He yelled I had to stay there until dinner was ready.

Once it was ready I sat next to drakes mom and Darcy I was mad at daddy, everyone knew the tension between  me and daddy." Rosemary after dinner straight to bed"

" Or what you'll put me in the corner again"? I said sarcastically.

" Rose I had it with this behavior, one more rude remark and you're grounded for a month" everyone looked at me and drake.

" Mean daddy" I whispered.

He rolled his eyes." I'm not mean, your acting like a brat"  a tear fell down my face and Darcy handed me a tissue.

" You're never here anymore, I miss you and you don't even care and your work is more important than me, so do what you want to grind me" I left and went to my room and cried.

I felt daddy's hands around me

I felt daddy's hands around me." Please don't cry, I'm sorry I've been working more hours and I hate  it as much as you do but I'm doing it for your flower"

" Me being  bratty and rude was the only way to get your attention it's like you don't even care drake"

" Rose I  do care"

" I'm sorry I was bratty maybe you should find a new girl at least then you wouldn't be stressed anymore" he took me on his lap.

" Don't be silly princess, I promise to make more time with you I love you so much" he leans down to me and kisses my lips.

" You're so beautiful," he says I kiss his lips and I took off  his shirt I noticed a scar above his right shoulder." Daddy what's that on your shoulder"?

" Oh that, that's a story for another day flower now let's eat some dessert and watch movies" I smiled and hugged him tightly.