💙Chapter TwentyFour💙

Drakes pov

We know exactly where Rosemary is , we walk toward the warehouse and the gang surrounds it.

I see a guy at the front entrance and shoot him with my rifle , that's when all hell brakes loose there's gunshots going off everywhere.

I run in the building and see Kaden." Drake you finally showed" I pointed my gun at Kaden that's when I see two guys bring out Rosemary.

She can hardly stand , she looks weak and pale I glare at Kaden." What did you do to her"! I yelled.

I see my gang all come in some of them are bleeding but not badly." First I slapped her around some and then raped her so now she might be pregnant" he smirked I was so mad that Darcy and Zayn had to hold me back.

" How does it feel Drake that you know that I did that to her especially by your own brother"?" With that remark I ran into him and knocked him down.

That's when the back of the door opened he has a second gang here helping him out but I don't care.

I throw Kaden into the wall and punch him repeatedly making his nose and face all bloody I was about to punch him again but someone from his gang threw me on the ground.

I got out my gun but he took it away , Kaden then kicks me in the stomach he then points his gun at me." Your dead brother"!

I get my knife out and stab him in the leg making him miss me just barely, I get my gun back but it's out of bullets.

He gets up and knocks the knife out of my hands and he reloads his gun and points the gun at me and shoots.

" No oh god , please no" Rosemary ran in front of me and got hit by the bullet she's bleeding so much.

Ryan and Mike get Kaden and take him away , Darcy comes up to us.

" Please baby don't leave me" I begged with full of tears the blood won't stop.

" I called 911 , let's see if we can stop the bleeding" Darcy tried to make it stop but nothing worked and her eyes kept on closing and shutting.

Once we get to the hospital they took her in right away I can't believe this is happening the doctor comes up to me." She's in surgery , she's lots of blood were doing what we can" he said.

" Keep me posted , if she dies I'll kill you" I went up to Ryan.

" Drake we took Kaden to security but they lost him he escaped but he's not getting in this hospital" I'll deal with the guards later.

Ten Hours Later...

Finally the doctor comes out." Sir she's awake but there's something you should know first" I didn't care on what he had to say I just wanted to see her.

" Rose I'm so happy your ok" she looked confused.

" I have a question"? She asked.

" Yes Babygirl"

" Why am I here and who are you"? My face went pale as a ghost.