💙Chapter Fifteen💙

Drake's Pov

I talked with Rose's Sister and she told me that rose is having a birthday coming up it's in two weeks I had no idea so I have to start planning.

Rose is out with her mom right now she'll be home soon I text Zack and give him a list on who to invite for the party.

I see her and Zayn walk in she runs to me and hugs me." Daddy I missed you" I hug her tight.

" I missed you to flower , how was school today" we both sat on the couch and snuggled.

" It was fun daddy , senior year was the best but I have to ask you something important"

" What is it flower"?

" Well for the seniors there's a camping trip for two weeks it's like a hour away from here , I heard from Zedd my friend it would be a nice time" Zedd? I'm jealous but I'm going to try not to show it.

" I don't know flower you know I'm protective and why are you talking to a guy I don't know"

" Daddy he's my friend he's chill" I sigh.

" I'm sorry princess I'm just jealous , what if you fall in love with him"? She giggles this isn't funny.

" Daddy you don't need to worry , and I'm not his type he's gay" that makes me feel a lot better that he's gay.

" Ok Rose you can go but call me once you get there and text me when you can princess because I'll miss you"

" Thank you daddy" she smiles and kisses my cheek , she then heads upstairs to do her homework.

I go in the basement it's where me and the gang mostly hang out we have a pool table , our games in here and a full on bar down here.

Basically it's like my man cave I see the guys just talking and drinking a little." Hey drake , want a drink"? My brother asked.

" Sure I'll have rum" He makes me a Sunset Rum I drink half my drink and start to relax.

An hour I'm a bit drunk but not that drunk I hear someone come down and it's Rose." Daddy you ok" ?

" He's fine he's just drunk" Ryan said he's right I can't hardly stand I thought I could take it but I was wrong.

" Ok daddy let's get you to bed" her and my brother help me up to my room I slam on the bed I can hardly move.

" Thanks