💙Chapter Sixteen💙

Rose's Pov

I rub my eyes and wake up and see daddy bring me a platter of food." Happy Birthday Princess" Awe he's so sweet he brought me breakfast in bed.

" Thank you daddy" he comes down and kisses me lips and I kiss him back and smile.

" Eat up Princess, after you dressed me and you are going out" daddy is the sweetest.

Once I'm done eating I head downstairs to see drakes mom and dad." Happy birthday Rose" they both said to me.

" Thank you guys"

" Me and Richard made you your favorite cookies" they put a platter of chocolate chip cookies in front of me.

I taste one and that taste so delicious." Guys these are amazing thank you" I eat six more cookies there so tempting.

Once I'm full I go upstairs and get dressed, I put on my pink  shorts and my black tank top I then meet daddy downstairs." You ready baby"?

" Yes daddy but where are we going"?

" You'll see flower" me and daddy head to the car and he drives an hour away and pulls into a place I never been to the sign says lager tag.

Daddy knows I love laser tag." Daddy, I can't wait" me and daddy both go on the red team and play for a  whole hour.

After were finished with laser tag daddy drives me to my mom's house I ring the doorbell and my  mom answers it and smiled."Happy birthday baby"

" Thanks, momma" me, my mom and Jessica talk for an hour Jessica decided that she was going to do my makeup.

Then I see my mom get out a beautiful dress."This dress is beautiful" she lays the dress on the bed and does my hair.

" Now we will be downstairs come down when your done Rosie" Jessica said, Jess said that daddy had another present for me.

I walk down and they smile at me drake comes to me and kisses my cheek." You look beautiful flower"

" Thank you, daddy" Me daddy and my mom sister head back to daddy's house.

Drake opens the door and I head in first." Happy Birthday, Rosemary" everyone cheered inside there was drakes family and the rest of mine and my friends.

I was in total shock and turned to drake." Thank you so much for this" we both kiss.

I see my aunt and uncle walk up to us." Feliz cumpleanos" I smile and they pull me into a hug they both said  happy birthday in Spanish.

" Wow rose your growing to fast on us" my uncle said.

" Now your mother has told me about your boyfriend, that  must be you , I'm Maggie and this is my husband Louie" she said to drake.

" Nice to meet you" I then see my three cousins come up to  us there all triplets.

" Babe these are my cousins , Zane Marcus and Zoey"

" Nice to meet you all" Drake said.

" Rose can we talk outside please" I looked at drake and  he nodded and smiled me and zoey headed outside.

" Rose I missed you so much I heard a lot has happened to  you this summer"

" Yes it has , I love him a lot he's also my daddy Dom" Zoey knows  all about Ddlg she's a switch.

" I'm happy for you mom isn't to keen on the Ddlg you know she's traditional but don't let ever her ruin  your birthday" we hug that she hands me a present.

I open it and it's a $100 dollar gift card to Applebee's  one of my favorite restaurants." Thank you Zoey"

" Let's head in" she said and we went back in and talked  with my friends.

One hour later we all eat dinner and dessert , daddy then wanted me to open more gifts he got so we  went into the living room with everyone else.

My first present was from Zara she gave me a set of the  Harry Potter collection Dvd set my favorite series.

Then I got a guitar from Caden I love music and started  learning a few years back now I can start again.

My mom and sister got me new clothes for the summer  and drakes parents got me gift card for the spa at the mall.

My birthday is going so great." Ok flower I got you two gifts that your going to love , the first one is outside " I get excited and run outside and I can't believe my eyes.

" I can't believe you got me a car" I said so happy he smiled  and opens the car door and a little German Shepard comes out

I'm so happy I start to tear up." Drake he's adorable" I pick  up the puppy and head back inside with drake.

The party soon gets a bit more quiet." I love you flower " I giggle and blush.

" I love you to daddy" my aunt didn't like that I called him  daddy she doesn't approve of it at all .

" Don't you think it's a bit weird calling your boyfriend  daddy , I mean it's not normal if you ask me" drake started to get mad.

" Honey please don't start it's there lives , let them be  happy" my uncle said.

" How can i Louie when there lifestyle is about sex" drake  gets more mad and was about to really explode until I kissed his cheek.

" Ddlg is not about sex , yes it can be involved, it's a lifestyle  we both have and you should respect that" I hate when people argue.

My mom turns to Maggie and glares at her." Why are  you being like this"?

" It's not right , i knee the day my brother died I should  have raised you as my own , then maybe you'd be normal"

" Listen lady either you respect rose and me or get the fuck  out of this house"! He yelled making everyone a bit scared.

" Rose you know I love you , but would your dad really approve this , it's time  you grow up and stop  acting like a child" I can't help to put my head down and tear up.

I go outside and try to calm down I feel hands wrap around me." She thinks I'm a freak" i said sad.

" Don't listen to her baby" I see Zane come out.

" Rosemary you know how our mom is , don't take offense she was a bitch , and I'm sorry" there both right I wipe my tears and head back inside.