💙Chapter TwentyFive💙

Drakes pov 

I try to explain and take her hand in mine to calm her but she shudders in fear I'll kill that bastard he did this to her, now she amnesia.

" I'm drake your boyfriend" she shakes her head no.

" I'm sorry I don't know you, I wanna go home" I see her mom and sister come in.

" Honey it's alright," Anna said.

" Mom what's going on I'm so confused"?

" Honey I want you to try to calm down you were hurt and this man is your boyfriend"

" I'll try mom but where is dad" ?

" Aw honey you don't remember that either"? Rose was about to say something but she screamed out In pain, then suddenly she closed her eyes like she fallen asleep.

The doctor looked over Rose." She's alright she just passed out from the pain" her mom and sister looked at me.

" Drake when my sister and dad were in the car accident she had lost her memory for a short time but after the pain went she got her memory back"

" Drake she will be ok," Anna said.

The doctor pulls me aside." There's something you should know we took more test, I'm sorry to say this but she's pregnant with Kaden's baby"

I was beyond angry at my brother and at myself for not getting to her quick enough now she's pregnant with his fucking baby I need to get rid of it.

My sister came up to me." Drake, I know this is hard but what if she wants to keep the baby"?

" I won't allow it, Darcy, I won't allow my girlfriend to have his baby"!

" Drake but it's a innocent baby"! She argued getting me upset.

I hit the wall putting a whole in the wall Zayn comes up to us." Drake listen to us, you can't just kill it  think about how it would affect her"

" You guys expect me to keep this baby and look at it, I will hate this baby I will never love it this baby wasn't made out of fucking love it was made of hate"

I see my dad walk up to us." Son, please think about this, the baby didn't do a thing you and rose will love this  baby like it's your own and the moment you'll hold that baby your life will change forever"

I had to get some air so I went outside and lit up a cigarette and I just thought about everything.

" Penny for your thoughts"? Lucas said.

" This is a nightmare I don't know what to do Lucas"

" Rose loves you, things will get back to normal soon after we kill Kaden it will be all over"

" The baby what am I going to do"?

" Think about it like this, do you really want to kill it yes you hate the farther but it's not the baby's fault just think about Rose" after that Lucas left.

I don't know what to do killing is easy to me but if I kill the baby I won't be no better then Kaden.

Three weeks Later...

I still feel like I don't have any control Rose don't even  know she's pregnant I hear a knock on my office door." I'm busy"

" It's me" I hear Rose I look up at her and smile a little.

" Come in baby"

" Are you ok , are you in any pain"? I worry.

" Yes I'm ok, but are you cheating on me" I was surprised that she even asked me that I would never ever cheat on her.

" No baby , why would you think that"?

" You hardly come around me and you don't even touch me  anymore and you haven't called me flower in weeks, is something wrong"?

" I'm sorry and I have it under control, you should  rest flower"

" I don't want to rest, I've been resting a lot and I know  something is wrong"

" I said I will handle it"! I said rude.

She looks down sad I walk up to her and pull her into me." I'm  sorry I didn't mean it, your right there is something wrong you should sit down for this"

She sits and looks at me, I have no idea on how I'm going to tell her about all of this.