Trust the Instinct// Teen wolf

Trust the Instinct

M.A. Christman

We stand with those who stand with us

I do not own teen wolf. I only own Emily and her sarcastic comments that I come up with, I wish I owned Teen wolf but I don't, if I did I would have Derek Hale on their much more. Do not take her or I will cuss you out 

Please enjoy 

This is the second book to The Other Argent 

Prologue

       The four months that I spent away from Beacon Hills were tough and somewhat miserable,  I missed my friends, I missed Derek.  But everything that has happened has changed me. I lost my mother, Erica and Boyd were missing and Peter Hale was back. Jackson moved to London and is a werewolf, but thankfully Derek taught him everything so he wouldn't go and kill people on the full moon.

         I don't know what Beacon hills has in store for me when I get back but I have a feeling it won't be anything easy.

        We moved out of our house and moved into a three bedroom apartment. I liked it better, cozier I haven't talked to Derek since I left, I wanted him to find someone better than me. But he said he would wait. He wanted to give me the space I needed to figure things out. I wanted time to figure out what I was going to do about my family and when I was going to fully forgive him. Gerard is gone and I don't really care what happened to that psychopath. It's been a rough couple of months but maybe being back won't be bad. Maybe things can finally get easier. Maybe my Junior year will be easier. A girl can hope right?

Here is the sequel to the Other Argent. This might hurt.....

Comment, Vote, Follow :)