Breaking and Entering

After my fun experience of almost killing Lydia I decide the next day I should keep the bow away from me for awhile.

         I head to class. But when I sit there everyone seems to have a blank expression.

        I go to sit down behind Stiles. I heard the soft tapping of heels.

        “Class we will start with history.” A chilling voice calls. I look up it's my mother.

        “So class we have a example of history repeating itself, don't we Emily?” She looks at me. “What?” I question my voice wavering.

         “You're gonna be a killer, aren't you honey? Just like your aunt, you will kill Derek.”

         “N-No.” The chalkboard was written with large letters Killer.

         Then everyone in the class started chanting killer

         killer

        killer

        killer 

                I covered my ears to block it out but it kept getting louder. I grab my books then about to run out of the class away from my mother.

        When I hear a whistle screaming in my ear.

        I snap awake to see Coach blowing the whistle.

        “Argent, Stilinski!” He shouts.

        Stiles and I snap to attention. “Stilinski, Argent I asked you two a question.”

        “Uh, sorry Coach what was the question?” Stiles asks.

        “It was 'Uh, Stilinski Argent are you paying attention?'”

         “We are now.” I reply with a smile.

        “Will you two stop reminding me why I drink. Every night.” He mutters the last part thinking no one can hear him but we can.

        “Sorry we just dozed off.” I mutter to Scott who looks at both of us.

        “You weren't sleeping.” Scott points out with a worried look.

         I look down at my notebook to avoid the worried gaze of Scott written in various sizes, some in cursive others in caps or all just lower case in my hand writing I wrote

        Someone Save Me.

                =

        We all meet Lydia, Allison and Isaac out in the picnic tables.

        Scott, Stiles and I sit across from them. “Okay, so what happens to someone who has a near death experience?” I question.

        “And starts seeing things?” Scott adds.

         “And can't tell the what is real or not?” Stiles interjects.

         “And is also haunted by crazy ass versions of dead relatives.” I finish.

        “They all get locked up because they're insane.” Isaac says with a annoyed tone.

        I glare at him. “Not helping.” I growl.

        “Yeah seriously can you just try to be helpful? Like seriously.” Stiles asks.

        “For half my childhood I was locked in a freezer, so being helpful is kind of new to me.” Issac counters.