Emily Hates Miss. Blake

Chapter 9

The next night I was woken up by Lydia calling me. I rolled over in my bed, and answered my phone. "Hey, Lydia what's wrong?"

 "You need to come to the school right now and bring Allison." Her voice sounds panic.

I sit up in my bed and run my hand through my hair. "Okay, sure, we'll be there as soon as we can." I hang up and walk over to Allison's room.

I knock on the door. "Allison." I whisper.

She doesn't stir. 

"Allison!" I whisper shout trying not to wake our father. I roll my eyes, all right time for my extreme wake up call that I haven't done since we were twelve.

I open the door ran from the doorway and  I then do a back flip and land on Allison's bed.She jumps a mile. I don't stop what I'm doing though.

 "Allison, wake up. We need to go to the school." I say while jumping up and down on the bed.

"I hate you Emily!" Allison yells at me.

 I stop jumping up and down and sit down next to her while she sits up in bed glaring at me.

"Well at least you're awake." I point out with a smirk.

She  climbs out of bed after flipping me off.  "Okay give me a minute to get dressed." She replies while her middle finger is still up.

"Love you too." I call after her.

 I run in my room and throw on a white v-neck t-shirt and black pants with my boots and pull my hair into a side braid and wait for Allison to come down and drive.

=

When we get there Scott pulls up on his dirt bike and Stiles pulls up in his Jeep. We were already standing with Lydia.

 "Lydia?" Stiles calls. 

"Over hear." I call back.

  The boys join us.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." Lydia informs while looking at Stiles for the last part.

 "You found a dead body?" Stiles asks excitedly.

 "Not yet." Lydia replies. 

"'Not yet'? What do you mean 'not yet'?" Stiles questions completely baffled.

"You're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." I comment looking at Lydia.

 "Oh on, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." Lydia retorts.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body." Stiles counters.

I face palm.

"Guys." Scott calls while walking away from the group. "I found the dead body."

                =

        I throw on a pair of black skinny jeans and take Allison's black and rose top and zip up my boots and throw on my black hoodie with studs, that Allison borrowed and I stole back, the perks of having a twin. I pull my hair in a half up half down up do.

Allison told me the next day she was gonna stay home, to investigate what dad is doing. She thinks Dad could be the Darach because he's planned and mapped everything. Which is true but I'm not sure my dad is mass murdering people. At least I really hope not. I can't imagine both parents doing that and  I can't lose another parent. I just can't lose anymore family. She told me I had to go to school so it wouldn't look suspicious with both of us absent, or both of us wanting to stay home to our dad.