Rematch

Chapter 12

I jumped awake with a gasp. I was in an all white room Scott and Stiles were still in the tubs next to me exactly the same way we were back at Deaton's.

We all looked around and started to climb out. Our clothes were drenched and sticking to our bodies. We turned around and saw a large stump in the middle of the room.

We walked toward it. Scott rolled up his sleeve and looked at his tattoo. He reached out and touched the stump. Stiles and I then reached out and touched it.

I opened my eyes. I looked around. It was dark. I was out in the woods, I walked some until I heard the yelling and I came across two girls, I then realized who I was watching. It was me and Allison as we raced out of our mother's car. I was chasing after Allison, both of us getting soaking wet. 

But it wasn't me. It was me last year when we first moved to Beacon Hills. We almost hit someone so Allison and I ran out of the car. Our mother ripped the inhaler out of my hands and threw it on the ground after she had finally caught up to us. It landed my feet, present day me. 

I heard the loud howl. It was Peter.

It was the same howl I heard that night. I turned my head to the left and saw it. The nemeton. The tree stump. We found it that night and we didn't even know it. 

It was there that night and I never noticed it. I'm pushed awake. I let out a gasp my head shoots out of the water.

 I grab the side of the tub and pull myself out. Scott, Stiles and I all gasping for breath.

 Lydia, Deaton, Isaac and Allison all ran toward us.

 "I saw it. I know where it is." Scott exclaims.

  "We passed it. There's a stump. A huge tree. It's not huge anymore but it was cut down. It's still big very big." Stiles added.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott interjects.

 "It was the night you were bit by Peter." Stiles adds.

"I saw it too, Allison and I were both there, I was in the car with my mother we almost hit someone." I say excitedly while climbing out and I hug my arms around my shivering body.

"It was me. You almost hit me." Scott points out and turns to look between Allison and I. "We can find it." Scott adds to everyone else.

They all give us odd looks. "What?" I ask while hugging my arms around my body. I'm freaking freezing.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac says.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles inquire sounding a bit nervous.

"16 hours." Allison says.

"We've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott asks incredulously.

  "And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton says.

                =

We wrapped ourselves in towels. But as soon as I woke up, I felt a little dizzy. Not from lack of oxygen. I just had this strange feeling of exhaustion.

Scott starts to tell us he was going back to Deucalion and like the true friend Stiles is he was telling Scott how bad of an idea it was to do that.

"No, dude you're not going back with them." Stiles says to Scott.

"I have to agree with Stiles you can't go back." I say.

  "I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott says firmly.