Rising Tensions

I feel a pain in my scar. I groan some but try to stifle it. Peter's eyes glow bright blue and he almost looks like he is in pain. Isaac keeps fighting in Peter's grip, grabbing onto his arm.

"Wait I see them." Peter speaks out.

 After a long moment Peter yanks his hand back and falls against the table and Isaac bends his body over in the chair, his energy drained from.

 "Are you both okay?" I ask stepping towards them, I don't really know why I care if Peter is okay, but my mouth is not on the same terms as brain.

  My scar stops burning so both of them are no longer in pain. "Yeah." Isaac mumbles out.

 "What'd you see?" Derek questions coming to stand next to me.

 "It was confusing. Um, im- images. Vague shapes." Peter pants out.

 "But you saw something?" I question.

 "Isaac found them." Peter replies. 

"Erica and Boyd?" Derek asks.

 "I barely saw them. I mean, glimpses." 

"But you did see them." Derek argues.

  "And worse." 

"Deucalion." Derek supplies.

 Peter nods.

 "He was talking to them. Something about time running out." He explains.

"What does it mean?" Isaac asks softly then looks over at Derek and I for answers. "He's gonna kill them." Derek replies.

"No, no, no, no, he didn't say that. He did make them a promise that by the full moon that they'd both be dead." Peter corrects his nephew.

 "The next full moon?" I clarify.

 "Tomorrow night." Peter says. I run my hand through my hair.

  Oh shit.        

                =

 Peter leaves. That didn't help much. Now we have to figure out how to find them before tomorrow night. My phone rings in my pocket. I pull it out and see it' Scott.

"Hello Scottboy?" I answer.

 "Where ever you are stop what you are doing get to school right now. Allison wants to show Derek the bruise. She thinks it means something and it will help find Erica and Boyd. Just Derek though. You're gonna have to explain to Allison why you're with him."

"Got it Scotty. Be there soon." I hang up and look at Derek to see if he got it. He nods.

  I grab my jacket and toss Derek the keys. He catches them with ease and we start walking towards the door.

"Em?" Derek calls. 

"Yeah?" 

"You're sword?"

"Oh yeah."  He picks up my sword and tosses it to me, I sling it over my shoulder and walk out of the building with Derek next to me.

        =        

    We pull up to the school and get out and go to the empty classroom number Scott text me.

  When we walk in Allison gives me a questioning look, which then hardens, and finally ends up at a death glare.

 Shit.

I showed up with Derek someone who I'm supposed to hate.

Damn it.

Nice going Argent.