Werewolf Hulk

Chapter 8

Stiles was being emitted into Eichen House. I rode on the back of Scott's dirt bike as we followed Papa Stilinski's car. Scott was completely healed but I still had some bruising on my chest from where Void Stiles kicked me. I threw up blood shortly after Deaton got me to my feet. But I was happy Stiles was knocked out. I didn't want him to see that.

When we came to a stop we were at the same mental institution as Barrow was kept at. I did not want Stiles here for one minute. We got off the bike.

        We pulled out helments off and went over to them.

        “Why didn't you tell us?” Scott questions.

        “Because we wanted to avoid something like this.” Papa Stilinski replies.

        “It's only 72 hours.” Stiles adds.

        “This is the same place Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies.” I argue.

        “You don't know everything yet.” Scott adds while looking at Mr. Stilinski.

        “I know enough. Nogitsunes, kitsunes, oni or whatever they're called.” He replies. I give him a surprised look.

        “That was actually all surprisingly correct.” I point out.

        “Scott, Emily. I saw an MRI, that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. Tomorrow to talk to a specialist.” He admits.

        “Then why are you putting him in here?” I ask.

        “He's not. It was my decision.” Stiles replies.

        “Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here.” Scott argues.

        “And I can't hurt either of you.” Stiles counters.

        “Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't...” Scott says but is cut off by Stiles.

        “If you can't...” He leans in closer to Scott and I. “If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out.” Stiles and his dad walk off leaving Scott and I with shocked looks on our faces. What if we can't help him?

        Could we really leave him in this place?

        The same night we go to Deaton's to see if we can figure out a way to help Stiles. We call my dad, who is still arrested along with Derek for murder.

        Scott stands next to me on my left while Allison is on his left.

        “Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?” Dad inquires.

        “Only minor. The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems now. First, the lichen is not a cure. It'll wear off in a matter of days.Deaton replies.

        “But while it does work, the oni won't go after Stiles, right?”

        “I hope. Eichen house has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for the oni there as well.”

        “What's the second problem?”

         “I checked with your contacts in Japan. The yakuza boss you saw killed by the oni never found the scroll.”