Human Sacrifices, Why Not?

I run down the flight of stairs my feet pounding on the metal steps ahead of the two werewolves and see Derek on his knees covered in blood and scratches. I stop short and looks like he should be dead. My breath caught in my throat.  His shirt is torn to pieces. Boyd and Cora are lying on either side of Derek, they look dead. Isaac ran down and stood next to Scott, they gather behind me.

 Derek looks up at us and pants out, "There's a teacher. I'll take care of her. Get them out of here." Scott and Isaac look at each other then pick up Cora and Boyd. I rush over to Derek and bend down in front of him, my eyes look over every wound if he was down here longer he would have died. 

I look up at his face blood covering him,"You okay? That might be a dumb think to ask but I want to know." I whisper. 

He nods. "Yeah." 

 "You scared the hell out of me." I say.

 "Sorry." He pants out. 

"You're lucky I like you." I attempt to joke. 

He smiles a little at me but I can see he is really tired. I take his hand and I help pull him up. 

He groans a little, but I help him stand, I sling his arm across my shoulder. He grips me tightly. I get a better look at him he is cut bad but looks to be healing this fills me with relief.

"Are you sure you're all right?" I ask again.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry." He pants out.

  "Do you know you're talking to there, sweetie?" I comment sarcastically. 

I don't let go of him until my phone starts vibrating. I pull it out of my pocket while still holding onto Derek.  It's Stiles. I never wanted to hit Stiles so hard until that moment.

"I can take care of her. Go ahead." Derek says, noticing my annoyance with the young spaz.

I look down at my phone. I can't just leave him. 

 I look at him not really wanting to leave him, I search his face. "You sure?" I question my eyes locking with his searching for any doubt.

"I'm okay. I promise."

I bite my lip, Stiles wouldn't be calling me unless it was something important right?

 "Okay. Be careful." I plead. I slowly move his arm off of my and he stands up. I kiss hims quickly on the cheek. 

"You too."

 I answer my phone to see Stiles wants to meet at the hospital and Scott is already on his way.

        =

When I get to the hospital Stiles and Scott are already in the morgue waiting for me. I walk in and see Stiles bend over a table of a dead girl with blonde hair. Stiles wipes his eyes and covers her face. It was Heather. His best friend that went missing.

"So Boyd and Cora might not have killed anyone?" Scott asks.

"You're gonna wish they did." Stiles replies.

 "Why?" I question.

"I'm not exactly sure yet. The other girl who was out in the woods, Emma, eventually they're gonna find her. She's one of them. Emma, Heather, the guy Lydia found in the pool, all three were virgins. And they're all gonna have the same three injuries, strangled, throat slashed, head bashed in. It's called the threefold death." Stiles explains.

"So if these aren't random killings then what are they?" I ask. 

"Sacrifices. Human sacrifices."

 What the hell is happening to this town?

I changed the girl's name to Emma. Just in case you didn't catch it. 

This is so sort but I might publish some of unleased tonight. Then of course Frayed. So freaking pumped for that but I do have one small tiny request. 

Does anyone have a cool song that should go with Frayed? 

Derek and Emily song only. 
No Jenifer we all know how I feel about her and Kate Argent. I kinda want to hit them in the head violently. My favortie part is when Peter kills them both :)

Okay so that's all for now. 

Comment, Vote, Follow :)

Fingers crossed for another update. :)

Peace.