Protecting Allison

Chapter 11

Stiles and I ran back to the hospital to get to Derek. I get there first adrenaline pumping through my veins making the pain go away. I fall to my knees and I bend down next to Derek.

He doesn't look hurt why the hell is he unconscious?

"Derek!" I yell shaking him. I cup his face and brush my hand across his cheek. "Derek come on!" I yell shaking him harder.

 "Em, let me try something." Stiles says.

 I move out of the way and he moves next to Derek. "Derek!" He screams and slaps Derek.

 Derek is going to kill him when he wakes up.

 "Derek come on!" He slaps him harder. I watch Stiles with baited breath.

  "Derek!" I yell shaking him and Stiles slaps him harder. He still not waking up.

   A thought rips through me.

   Jennifer. She took Scott's mom she must have knocked out Derek to escape to get to his mom.

   When I get my hands on that bitch's neck she will rue the day.

  Stiles makes a decision and makes his hand into a fist. Oh I can't watch this. He's about to slug Derek when.

Derek's eyes snap open and he catches his fist. "Oh thank God." I mutter.

"Where is she?" Derek questions.

 "Jennifer? She's gone with Scott's mom." I reply.

 "She took her." He says. 

I nod. 

"And if that's not enough of a kick to the balls Scott went with Deucalion, okay? So we need to get you out here the police are coming we need to get you the hell out of here." Stiles says frantic.

Stiles and I move out of the way to pull Derek up Stiles grabs his hand to pull him up.

"Whoa. What about Cora?" He asks. We quickly tell him that Isaac has her.

Stiles says he'll hold off the cops. Derek and I will go and get Cora. We all get up but the adrenaline in my body cuts off, and all my pain comes right at me with a mountain of fatigue with it, I almost fell over but Derek caught me, the back of my head hitting his chest. 

"Whoa." Stiles said.

 "Are you okay?" Derek and Stiles asks together.

  "I'm fine." I stand up but unsteadily, my hand has a crimson red blood on it from touching my side.

"Go, I got her." Derek says to Stiles. Stiles looks between the two of us.

"I"ll be fine." I say to Stiles look, he nods and goes to hold off the police so we can escape. Derek starts to. pick me up, when I stop him. "Derek, I can walk." I say. He doesn't look like he believes me.  He puts my arm across his neck and I grip the fabric of his shirt. I put my hand on my wounds to keep pressure Derek puts his hand not holding my arm over top my hand. I hiss in pain. My grip tightens on the fabric of Derek's shirt.

 "Sorry. It's okay, I got you." He mutters. 

"It's okay." I rasp out.

 He squeezes my hand the one that's holding onto his shirt and I feel his body tense and the veins in his hand and arm turn black. The pain in my body diminishes to a dull ache and my veins turn back, I lean my head against him.

 "Thank you." I mutter. Derek presses his lips to my forehead. 

"Hold on, okay?"

"Yeah." I rasp out. He helps me out of the hospital, while I mutter a string of curse words some of them beginning with F, and ending with K.