Always A Plan B

Stiles does it again. "Cora breath!" I plead, my eyes water she can't die. She can't die. Derek can't lose her. Stiles does it one more time. "Breath Cora." I plead again. She lets put a gasp of air. Oh thank God.

Stiles and I share a look of relief and sit back while I hold my torso near my ribs to try and stop the bleeding.

Stiles wipes his brows. "You know next time my lips touch your mouth you better be awake." He says. I let out a nervous laugh. 

Derek would kill him and it would be pretty funny if they got together.

"You just hold on a little longer, okay?" Stiles mutters to Cora. "Trust me, if anyone's gonna get us out of this it's Scott." He starts mindlessly playing with his hands.

"I can't believe I just said that." He gets a surprised look on his face. "You know, I actually used to be the one with a plan. Well, or at least a plan B." He let's out a sigh. "Now, I'm starting to think maybe you were right. You know maybe-maybe you we are pretty much useless. Maybe all we really do is show up and find the bodies. I don't want to find my father's body." He wipes his eyes quickly.

I grab his hand in mine and give it a light squeeze. I give him a small smile. He gives me one back. "You know you're a lot easier to talk to when you're completely unconsciousness." He says sarcastically. I start to feel pain. The pain medication is starting to wear off. I clench my jaw to keep from groaning.

I let of Stiles hand in case I squeeze his hand out of pain. I don't need him to panic about me starting to bleed.

Stiles and I jump when we hear footsteps.

We peer out the window and see the shadow of the merged twins walking. I cover my mouth to muffle my breathing. I can't draw them near us we have no protection.

They walk by but another pair of footsteps come toward us. A sudden slam on the door makes Stiles and I whirl around to see Scott holding Peter up.

"Stiles, Emily open the door!"

 "Oh God sorry." Stiles says while pulling open the door.

"Help me get him in." I instruct Stiles. Stiles and I pull Peter into the ambulance and sit him next to me. I groan while I'm pulling from putting pressure on my wounds. "Where's Derek and Jennifer?" I ask my voice rasps a little.

"I have to go back for them and my mom." Scott says.

"Okay two problems Kali has the keys to this thing and we just saw the twins 30 seconds ago." Stiles explains.

 He nods. "Stay here." He runs back into the hospital.

This time I can't help but let out a slight groan.

Stiles and Peter look at me quick. "I'm fine." I lie through gritted teeth.

My phone vibrates its Allison.

"Got a plan?" I answer.

"Yup." 

"Good, tell me what it is we need to get out of here before we're all dead." 

 She tells me the plan. She's going to trick the Alpha's into thinking she's Jennifer then Dad and her are going to shoot at them as a distraction  so everyone can get away.

 Isaac pulls up, we climb out of the ambulance and we all pull Cora out and place her in the car when Stiles stops and I turn to see what he is looking at and then I read the paper and it dawns on me. Parent or Guardian. Parent or Guardian. I watch the realization go on to Stiles face and he looks at me both of us understanding.

"Em! Stiles! Come on we have to go!" Isaac bellows.

The pattern its Guardian, you're parents are your guardians. Sheriff was taken, he's a parent, the next one could be Scott's mom. Stiles and I share a look and run in the hospital. While Isaac calls out our names. We keep running.  When we see Scott ahead of us.

"Scott!" Stiles and I shout.

We slow down when we see Derek on the floor in the elevator. I slow down. I want to run to him, I can't see if he is breathing. "Derek!" I yell.

"Em, we'll get back to him, we have to help Scott, come on." Stiles grabs my arm before I can move and drags me with him to get Scott. I almost fall but Stiles keeps pulling me along. We run up a set of stairs to the roof and see Scott walking slowly towards Deucalion.

"Scott." Stiles says.

 "Scott don't do this." I plead.

 "Scott, don't go with him." Stiles pleads. He turns back to us.

 "I don't know what else to do." Scott says grimly his eyes somber.

  "Scott there's got to be something else." I say begging him to listen, my eyes well with tears. "We always have a plan B." My voice cracks.

"Not this time." He replies and keeps walking.

 "Scott." Stiles calls.

 "I'm gonna find your dad Stiles I promise." He turns for the final time and keeps walking.

"Scott!" Stiles and I call but he keeps walking. He can't do this.

"Scott!" I call one more time. 

We always had a plan B just not this time.

Okay so I know it's short but with the teen wolf marathon on I'm in the mood to right and get started on 3b. Soooo I will be posting more tonight. Cause it's a teen wolf kinda night. :)

Sooo in the next episode there is going to be a plot twist. I really hope you like it. I'm really excited for it cause it is a super awesome sceane I have planned. :)

That's all for now but how happy are you people that it is teen wolf tonight????? I am!!!! 

Comment, Vote, Follow :)