No Postcards From This Trip

Chapter 2

              I jump awake with a gasp when I look around I'm in the back of Mr. Stilinski's SUV. “Nice job Argent black out when the coyote tries to eat your best friends.” I mutter to myself.

        I push open the car door when I see flashing lights. I get out right when Mr. McCall's car pulls up. “Oh crap.” I mutter.

         I walk over to Scott and Stiles.

        “Scott your dad really sucks.” I point out while crossing my arms over my chest.

         “I know.” He replies.

        “You okay? You completely blacked out." Stiles comments.

        While we walk back to Stiles jeep. “Yeah. I really need to learn how to control this. I think someone was in trouble. It's really bad when it's you Scott or Derek.”

                =

          The next day, I'm dressed in a black sweater with white tiny flowers on it acid wash jeans and black converse with my hair tied in a pony tail and some lose strands hanging down around my face.

        I walk past Allison when she's leaving class. Scott and Stiles told me they have a plan to turn Malia back. I really hope this is one of our better plans.

          I sit down in class in my usual place next to Stiles. When Kira comes up and hands some papers to Scott. I feel bad for her. She seems really sweet but looks really nervous.

        The bells rings and Mr. Yukimura starts talking. “All right everyone. Let's get started. We were just talking about interment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading. That I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read?”

         I raise my hand to volunteer so he won't pick Stiles but my plan quickly backfires.

        “Mr. Stilinski how about you?”

         “Maybe someone else could.” Stiles replies.

        “Everyone participates in my class.” Mr. Yukimura points out to Stiles.

         “I volunteer as tribute.” I interject.

        “No thank you Miss Argent.”

         “I'll do it, I love reading I'm a huge book worm. I love reading. Seriously I have no life.” I say excitedly. I sound like a idiot but he can't do this to Stiles.

         “Thank you Miss Argent but Mr. Stilinski will do it.”

        “No really, I love history and reading don't kill my joy. Please.” I plead. I hear scattered sounds of laughter in the room, my face now feeling like it's on fire.

         “Miss Argent that's enough.” I'm given a firm look, I'm about to mouth off again but Stiles gives me a look.

         “Em I can do it.” Stiles mutters.

         I bit my lip but stay quiet. Stiles goes up to the podium.

        Stiles grips the podium tightly and looks dizzy. Scott and I share a look then stand up.

        “Stiles? You okay?” Scott asks.

        Stiles starts to faint. Scott and I grab Stiles' shoulders to steady him.