We Stand With Those Who Stand With Us

Scott lets out a menacing roar. I grab a wooden yard stick from next to the door. It's not much but my knife is in my jacket holster for back up. Scott runs at Ms. Blake.

He jumps over a desk and swings at her. She dodges it. He swings again. She blocks it then just touches him and he goes sailing backwards into a pile of desks and chairs and spits up blood. 

"Scott!" 

That's when I snap. I tighten my grip on on the yard stick.

I feel my eyes glow green. I rush at her swing the stick she doges it. I swing again this time she catches the stick she twists my arm so I drop it. and she throws it out of my hand.

 I swing at her with my fist. She catches my wrist bending in. I scream in pain. I drop to my knees. "Em!" Stiles screams.

 Stiles rushes in and she shoves a desk into the door. He starts pounding on the door. I grab on her wrist and wrench it off of mine, and I jump at her, and kick her into the wall. She grabs me by my jacket and throws me to the ground. I get up and rush at her again swinging. She ducks I slam my elbow into her gut.

She stumbles but touches me and sends me to the ground. I grunt in pain. She didn't hit me as hard as she hit Scott. I groan in pain and spit out some blood but get back up.

I run toward her. She smirks "You just don't quit do you?" 

"Never bitch." I pant out. I run kick my leg she catches it and throws me. I spin in the air but land with one leg splayed out and the other bend and my hands in front of me.

I whip my head up and my hair flies behind me, my eyes still vibrant green. I smirk she's right I keep swinging. I feel my anger boil again. My veins turn black I get back up, I rush at her and I right hook her right in the face. Then I jab her right in the gut and spin and kick her in the side, with so much force that I wasn't used to, I felt so much stronger.

She looks up at me from the ground with a smirk. "The strength of an Alpha."

She rushes up from the ground towards me and slams me into the wall by my throat choking me, hitting me with so much force I see stars.

 She gives me an evil smile. I claw at her hand trying to get her to let go of me. She picks me up and slams me down on the floor. I let out a yell from pain.

  My vision blurs more. "Maybe I should have picked you as a warrior. Should've gotten you out of the way faster."

She kicks me hard in the ribs, I swear I hear something crack. I scream in pain. She circles me. "You know I can see why he loves you, you fight and fight. But you should have listened to him. All that fighting will get you hurt. But don't worry, when you die I will comfort him. So he won't be alone."

She puts her foot on my throat. I choke. I grab at her foot. She bends down and grabs my knife out of my holster.

She moves her foot from my throat I let out a gasp. "You bit-", she slams my knife into my chest, my stomach and then one final time into my shoulder. I scream a blood curdling scream. She drops my knife.

"Four warriors instead of three." She walks away my vision clouding. I fight to breath. I can't hear anything beside the pounding in my head. I gasp for breath.

"Emily! Emily!" I hear distorted voices scream. I see blurry images of Stiles and Scott. I'm lifted into someones lap. 

I cough, as I fight to breath, a warm metallic taste comes onto my tongue

I cough, as I fight to breath, a warm metallic taste comes onto my tongue. "Em? Are you okay? It's me, it's Scott." My hearing comes in enough for me to hear him. 

"Scotty?" I say weakly, my hands shake I feel blood under them.

 "I'm here. Stiles is too." He has tears in his eyes. 

"It hurts Scotty." I feel tears fall down my face blood is on my lips.

 "Em. It's me Stiles. You're gonna be okay." Stiles says almost crying. Stiles brushes, his thumb against my cheek.

 "It hurts guys." I whimper. Scott places his hand on my wound. I yell in pain.

  "It's okay Em, you're gonna be okay." Scott says tears falling down his face. 

"Scott can't you  take her pain?" Stiles pleads his voice thick.

"I don't think... I'm gonna... make it guys." My breathing becomes choppier. I struggle to breath.

"Don't say that. When have you ever gave up?" Stiles pleads tears falling down his face. He grips my hand it almost hurts.

Scott holds my hand and I watch his veins turn black. The pain in my body dulls some but it still hurts so bad, Scott keeps holding my hand.

"Le-Let go Scott." I choke out. "I..I need you to t.--tell Allison, my dad and D—Derek I just wanted t-to do wh- what's right and I love them."

 "Em you can tell them yourself because you're gonna be okay." Scott assures.

 "No Scotty I won't." I breathing become labored. "I l- love you guys, you're my brothers." I feel so tired I just want to close my eyes and sleep. 

"Em, don't stay awake. Please." Scott and Stiles plead their voices cracking.

"Nous sommes avec ceux qui se tiennent avec nous." I whisper softly, my mouth dry and my body feels heavy, my head turns to the side. I always wanted to go out fighting. I close my eyes for the last time.

Her last words were We stand with those who stand with us

Comment, Vote, Follow