Fallen Hero

Chapter 11

Scott called me. Lydia was taken by the nogitsune and they got real Stiles out of him. So now there is two of them.

        I went to Scott's. I ran up the stairs and hugged Stiles tightly.

        Stiles was gonna be tested by the oni. "Is she here." Stiles asks, meaning Noshiko, when we walked in Scott's room that Stiles was in.

         Scott and I nodded. "Yeah." Scott replies.

        "Okay, let's do this. Guys we have to do this." Stiles comments.

        Scott and I helped Stiles up and brought him downstairs. Noshiko stood in the middle of the living room.

        "Do you recognize me?" Noshiko inquires.

        Stiles moved out from behind Melissa, Scott and I. He started walking toward Noshiko. Kira ran in.

        "Stop." Kira calls.

        "It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles mutters.

        "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira argues.

        "Mom, don't do this to him." Kira pleads.

        "It's already done." Noshiko states. The oni materialized out of the shadows the grabbed Stiles and did the check.

        He fell to the ground and they disappeared. Stiles fell to the ground we all rushed toward him and I checked behind his ear. I looked up, "It worked." I breathed out.

        "Am I actually me?" Stiles asks.

        "More you than the nogitsune." Noshiko replies.

        "Can the oni find him?" Stiles questions.

        "Tomorrow night. It's two close to dawn now." She answers.

        "Can they kill him?" I ask.

        "It depends on how strong he is." She responds.

        "What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Scott asks.

        "He would only take her for an advantage." She replies.

        "You mean her power?" I ask.

        "The power of a Banshee."

                =

        I go down to the storage unit at home while Scott watches Stiles. I would sit there and stay but I can't sit and wait I get to anxious and then Stiles would get anxious and then Scott would as well and it would just be a cycle of anxiety.

         I sit there taking apart a gun Allison comes down and does the same but with a crossbow .

         "We found Lydia's car. She wrote on the window don't find me." Allison states.

        I put the screw driver down. "Why would she not want us to find her?"

        "I don't know but I can't just sit around like this."

        "I know what you mean." I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. I pick up the screw driver again and I bite my lip.

         "Can I ask you something? To do with... guys." She gives me a confused look.