Allison Is A Ninja

Chapter 4

After that night, I became freaked out. I'm a virgin. My lack of sexual experience is now a threat to my life. So like any rational person in my position I pulled out my phone and decided to text Derek, since he is the only person who can help me fix my problem.

We need to have sex

-Em

LIKE RIGHT NOW PICK ME UP NOW AND WE WILL HAVE SEX IN THE CAR

-Em

YOU NEED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME LIKE TODAY

-Em

YOU NEED TO SEX ME RIGHT NOW!!!

-Em

MY LIFE IS AT RISK IF I STAY A VIRGIN

-Em

Are you okay?

-Derek

No! We need to have sex because my lack of sexual experience is a threat to my life. I will die if you don't come over here and have sex with me.

-Em

Why would it be a threat to your life?

-Derek

Just get your werewolf ass over here and have sex with me!!!!

-Em

Do you want me to pick you up? We can talk about your....issue.

-Derek

Just be a good boyfriend and sex me!!!! Holy crap just agree!

-Em

I'm not going to have sex with you until you tell me why you are freaking out. I have morals

-Derek

Why. Do. You. Choose. Now. To. Have. Them. I have to go to gym class, I'll explain later. But this is so not over! Because I don't want to die before I graduate!

-Em

 Oh that whole conversation is going to bite me in the ass later I can feel it.

I walked into the locker room and I changed and got ready for cross country. I signed up for the team. I changed into dark purple Nike shorts and a black t-shirt with black and multi color running shoes and put my hair in a high pony tail.

We all lined up. We all took of running. Scott, and Stiles were somewhere and Isaac was next to me but then I saw who his eyes caught sight of the twins who happen to be with us. They must be the twin Alphas, Isaac told us about. Isaac took off faster.

"Oh crap." I whisper.  Scott runs up to me. 

"Isaac." I state to explain the look on my face. He nods and we both took off after Isaac.

I was behind Scott, but I kept pushing forward trying to keep up so we could catch them before they caused a scene or a bloodbath. 

 When we caught up to them, they had Isaac pined. 

Scott and I waited for a chance to strike. "Hey Ethan how many bones are there in the body?" 

"I don't know Aiden let's count." Ethan comments.